As a few of my fellow members might know( but many do not) I’ve had a close relationship with with a few orthopedic surgeons over the years. Those of you who are in similar situations know that sudden changes in the weather can really have adverse effects on the pain level you experience. Well that was the case here yesterday on the cost of Virginia. Saturday and Sunday were in the eighties, yesterday was in the fifties. I didn’t do much of anything yesterday and at some point I got some much needed rest and fell asleep. Well when I woke up and went into the kitchen for a drink there on the counter, much to my surprise, right next to the bottle of scotch that I had been nursing (for medicinal purposes) was a very nice reprint of the “Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook third edition”! George, I don’t know how you got past my 2 Bullmastiff’s and the German Shepherd without waking me up. But thank you very much for my copy of this book. That goes for you too BrassMagnet! Oh and George, thanks also for leaving me a little scotch. That last little bit went down real nice as I looked through my new book!