RepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee Precision

Thread: Found my AF stock in storage

Found my AF stock in storage

It is a new one I bought for my old Condor . I thought it was a bare stock made for the old trigger design . But it was a complete new trigger design stock complete with trigger part . I ordered a forearm and pistol grip for it from AF . Then from PA I ordered a 12 inch .177 barrel and sound lock kit . And another 13 ci .1150 regulated bottle . Found a co2 adapter on the air gun warrior site for $65 instead of $130 . So I hope to have another quite shooter for quite a bit less than what a new one would cost . The frame on the old Condor is doing well so far since I removed the heavy hammer and spring that were destroying it . Will have to shim the sound lock kit to make it work since the Condor frame is a touch longer than the talon SS frame .Marvin

Received the parts and it quite raining . So I chony the rifle today . I figured I would lose close to 100 fps from my 24 inch AF . And I did . The CO2 adapters have what appears to be the large top hat of the condor . The short barrel is not allowing the TH or power wheel adjustments to change the FPS . The fps did not change from a 7.8 grain pellet to a 9.8 grain . 650 fps is were it is at . It is getting 50 shoots per fill before it falls off the regulator . The rifle is stacking the 9.8 grain pellets at 30 yards . And the 7.8 grain Daisy WC pellets are grouping respectfully as well at 30 yards . I have a talon tank set up and a 1600 psi regulated stock tank as well . But with the shoot count and accuracy I am getting I am going to leave it as it is at least for now and let every thing break in and see if there are any changes . Marvin
    Last edited by melloairman; 05-03-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Discovered that the valve stem was sticking . Have it working properly now . The PW is now working to a degree . The 9.8 grains are still at 650 FPS .But the 7.8 are now at 720 FPS regulated at 1100PSI. I put the talon tank on it . Tethered and regulated it at 2000 PSI . The 9.8 grains were at 870 FPS. Marvin

Boolit Master

Do you have two whole rifles now? Or switching a few parts to get them both to run?
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

I have the 18 inch barrel and the SS out of storage now . I am switching the tanks back and forth on the SS . I have 1 condor and 1 talon with 32 inch 25 caliber barrels and a 18 inch 22 talon waiting for the 32 inch 25 caliber barrel I have for it in storage . Marvin