Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: The next installment of brothers mystery Illness

Boolit Master

The next installment of brothers mystery Illness

Thanks to all my online family here who sent prayers and pmd me about my brothers mystery illness, it sure helped. So after near death in Nov,Dec and January what ever was wrong totally went away for about 6 weeks, he felt better than he has in years,around Easter he starting having small bouts of the mystery illness which got worse and worse every time,last Monday he went to the hospital again and underwent several tests again, and they may have finally found the trouble!!! Seems gallbladder’s usually get infected or get stones and fail, about one time in 80,000 the gallbladder sends damaged/wrong/mutated signals to the other digestive organs and the list of things this causes reads like my brothers journal for the last 6 months!!! “They” said it’s often hard to detect when this is the case because the organ is “functioning “ and there is no stones or infection , anyhow I sure hope and pray this is the problem, they remove it as early as tomorrow. They had best figure it out he is in agony and already lost 20 pounds of the weight he’s gained back from this winter. Thank you for listening to my rant!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for relief from his trouble .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent.
    jim

Prayers for healing and comfort.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

The gall bladder and pancreas share a duct - and gall stones can get into the pancreas and cause pancratitis, potentially deadly. I pray the MD's have found the solution.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Still praying.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Pray the surgery is completely successful and IS the cure.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Praying for a great outcome and fast recovery.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    May the Lord Jesus touch your brother and guide the surgery to the correct healing.
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Good news! Hopefully, they've found the problem and can now address the issues. Still praying for him and the family. Mystical situations are probably the hardest to bear, since they offer nothing to anticipate, and leave us hanging and in suspense as to what lies ahead. If we can just know what lies ahead, it's much easier to deal with it, whichever direction it may be headed in. This is where faith in the Lord is most highly to be valued. We know he's in good hands, and that has to be at least some solace to him and the family. Christians can always take heart that whichever way it goes, everything will work out fine in the end. What greater comfort could we have than that?

Boolit Master

So my brother had surgery yesterday afternoon , it went smooth and they say the gallbladder was covered in scar tissue and full of sludge . The family is praying that this is the final answer. He is feeling better today and let’s hope that continues... I’m trying to be optimistic but still skeptical, that 21 trips to the hospital in 6 months with severe pain and digestive issues no one thought to explore the gallbladder???? The first thing they diagnosed him with and gave him very strong medication for he didn’t have and it almost killed the poor guy. Thanks to all of you who kept my clan in your prayers!!!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    May he have a complete recovery ! Thank you for being faithful to update his condition .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.