Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Load Data Wideners

Thread: WTS 2 each Weaver K4 60B scopes good condition

Boolit Buddy

WTS 2 each Weaver K4 60B scopes good condition

SPF to Outpost75

Prices adjusted for quick sale. I will take $50 shipped for either scope or if you want both I will do $90 shipped for the pair of them.

So I have 2 good condition Weaver K4 60B scopes. Both track fine and are clear for their age. I don't have a use for them and pulled them off a 22lr and a older sporterized mauser. Some slight wear around the bells as expected but not dented or rusted etc. Glass looks clear to me on both and I can't see any lense damage or at least not with my eyes. I would like $70 each shipped if that's a fair price. If sold together I will reduce price and also if $70 shipped to is too much you tell me what you would pay and we will go from there.

reduced to 50 each shipped or 90 for the pair
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 04-15-2018 at 11:50 PM.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy

Someone make an offer. Im not offended by offers if my prices are off. I just did a quick comparison at an auction site. I can email or text images if anyone needs them. Will discount prices for selling both together.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag

Boolit Buddy

Prices reduced for quick sale.

Boolit Man
    What is the magnification and objective specs for these scopes?

Boolit Buddy

Well they are K4 60B so they are 4x now as far as the objective I could not tell you as actual size but look to be around 35mm or so. They are bright and clear and have the thin target style crosshairs. Both are identical scopes.

To clarify more these are the old quality steel tube USA made scopes. Made in El Paso Texas. Also after further looking both have faint r8ng marks and 1 has a couple small impressions from maybe old rings?
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 04-15-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    $90 for both shipped. I'll take it. PM sent.

Boolit Buddy

2Tite not 100% sure these are microtrac. If someone knows how to tell for sure??

Boolit Man
    Doubt they are micro trac if they are K4 60Bs. They would say micro trac if they were.
    These are great old USA made scopes,perfect for period correct older rifles.

Boolit Buddy

Ken

Thanks for the info so they are not microtrac as they do not say it anywhere on them. Still avaliable guys as 2Tite only wanted them if microtrac.

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    I'll take both for $90 shipped if still available. PM to follow.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.