Reloading EverythingLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
WidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: WTB 500S&W brass, dies, boolit mold etc

Boolit Buddy

WTB 500S&W brass, dies, boolit mold etc

Thanks everyone! Got all the items I need!!

Want To Buy not sure why my phone corrected to WTH.

So after debating I decided my 460V needed a bigger brother and I got a good deal on a like new 6.5 inch 500 Smith that now of course I need to feed. My primary need is dies then brass then boolit mold. I did read that alot of the lower end loads work well with the 50cal muzzleloader boolit molds Lee normally sells. Anyway let me know if you have any of the above items and maybe we can work a deal.
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 04-15-2018 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Title should read Want To Buy
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Bub
    I have everything except the molds. I will get a list together, will be priced reasonable as I purchased a Handi Rifle in 500 SW Mag. Shoots incredible, but I will not reload them as I only shoot it rarely. I have a few bullets, brass, dies. Send me your email or phone so I can text you what I have. Thanks....Stan

Boolit Man
    I've got a Lyman .501 SWC SC mold I would part with. Think it's 375gr but would want to verify. 45$ shipped, PM if you're interested.

Boolit Master
    I’ll send you a PM.