Reloading EverythingRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: Help

Boolit Master

Help

I'm searching for a verse

The jist is this
    God telling us if bringing your sacrifice causes to great a burden sell it and buy one from the temple
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Closest I can think of:

Leviticus 5.7
    Anyone who cannot afford a lamb is to bring two doves or two young pigeons to the Lord as a penalty for their sin—one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering.

I'd have to reread Leviticus, but I think that's where it should be. I think that's where the "dove sellers" of the New Testament came from.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    “Now when the Lord your God blesses you with a good harvest, the place of worship he chooses for his name to be honored might be too far for you to bring the tithe. If so, you may sell the tithe portion of your crops and herds, put the money in a pouch, and go to the place the Lord your God has chosen. When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want—cattle, sheep, goats, wine, or other alcoholic drink. Then feast there in the presence of the Lord your God and celebrate with your household. And do not neglect the Levites in your town, for they will receive no allotment of land among you.
    Deuteronomy 14:24-27 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...27&version=NLT
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><