Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
WidenersTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas-Oh-Leen

Boolit Master
    $2.59 yesterday, up 20 cents from a week ago.

Boolit Master

Wednesday I was driving up Mackinaw St around noon and the BP station was at $2.51 and packed with buyers. The patterned tendency around here has been raise for the weekend and slack off toward midweek and raise again late Wednesday or early Thursday for the next weekend. It is not 100% true but there is a definite tendency. So anyway it looked like there was something in the wind so I filled up. By 6:30 it was up to $2.86 and I was wishing I had taken my cans with me when I filled up.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Grand Master

I filled up yesterday at the cheapest local at $2.49. The last I bought was $2.29 three weeks ago. Even a news item on TV last night. Looks as if we're being scapegoats for another whim.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master
    I fill up at either Cumberland Farms where I have a smart card or the local BJ's club both are/were $2.49 as of a week ago.

Boolit Master
    When I used to work in the oil field, I didn't mind high gas prices because it meant me and my company where busy. When we were busy I was able to put more money away for a rainy day. Now that I have retired it is not such a good thing for my wallet, but it does tend to make the local economy better.

here in Florida it has been going up for about a month now my question is why is it going up ???? D Crockett

Boolit Master
    Cheapest gas I have seen in my business travels around W. Wash. this week has been $3.07 but we have the second highest gas tax in the nation. The price has gone up about 40 cents in the last month here. The ecofascists are now getting signatures for an initiative for another 30 cent a gallon increase but they are calling it a carbon pollution fee. The greenies decided that the word "tax" would be unpopular. How typical but I am sure they useful idiots that run Seattle will buy it.

Boolit Master
    £5.20 a gallon here ,we're taxed to death on fuel.it's sold by the litre now so the stupid have no idea how much its gone up .£1.20 a litre .

Boolit Master
    Put some gas in the Jeep yesterday and still $2.45/gal here in SE MN.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

I'm in a gas supplier monopoly market for 30 miles in any direction, so my gas costs are controlled by Busch Distributing.

I've been paying $2.81 a gallon for regular unleaded for about two years when I buy in Idaho. Washington has higher gas tax so it's $2.95 in Pullman.

During the news that gas prices were coming down and the national average was almost $2 a gallon, we paid $2.81 a gallon. When the news was that gas prices were fluctuating and going up, we paid $2.81 a gallon. When they were supposed to see a spike for Memorial Day; $2.81 a gallon.

Yesterday, among the news that prices were skyrocketing... $2.81 a gallon.

I went on a road trip last year and as soon as I left the monopoly area, I was paying $2.27 a gallon. It was awesome!

Attachment 218431

Boolit Master
    Here in north Louisiana you can pay anywhere from $2.29 - $2.49 within 4 miles. With all the tax I wonder where all that money goes they aren’t fixing any pot holes that i can tell.

Boolit Grand Master
    its a good thing we are exporting oil now
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Why is it going up? Because rattling their sabers is good for their pocketbooks.

I heard gas prices are projected to go up 15% this summer. For me that is another .45 cents per gallon.
    Keep moving forward!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12