WidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load DataSnyders JerkyInline FabricationLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS Brass .308 bulk packs sorted headstamps

WTS Brass .308 bulk packs sorted headstamps

Brass is deprimed, wet tumbled and sorted by headstamp. I bought the brass over time so it is "range brass" not 1x fired. Almost all is commercial not military. Count is by weight @ 40 case per pound which allows for a bit extra.

Payment is USPS Money Order, Pay pal you cover fees, or cash at your risk. Single item order ships in padded envelope for $6.85 I know 250 count will fit in those envelopes. Can combine to about 750 count in a Medium Flat Rate box if someone wants to buy while I have that much available. Always good to buy it cheap and stack it deep. It don't spoil.

1. R-P headstamp 250 count price $30 plus shipping Shipped to bluejay75
    2. R-P headstamp 250 count price $30 plus shipping Shipped to bluejay75
    3. R-P headstamp 250 count price $30 plus shipping
    4. PPU headstamp 325 count price $40 plus shipping. Will be tight to get into padded envelope. Fits ok in MFRB with another item.

5. The 250 count "Sampler" $28 plus shipping Funds received from bbucking
    • 64 count Lapua
    • 84 count Winchester
    • 55 count count R-P
    • 58 count Mixed Commercial with the pockets uniformed.

6. The 225 count "Old Country Buffet" $25 plus shipping
    • 44 count LC
    • 20 count RA - military
    • 27 count BHA Match
    • 25 count Frontier Match
    • 27 count NNY
    • 23 count FC (12 nickel plated)
    • 17 count PMC
    • 33 count misc. commercial brass.

Post an I'll take it by item number here, and send a PM so we can exchange addresses.
    Last edited by RogerDat; 04-20-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

I'm A Honcho!
    I will take one and two. PM me payment instructions and final amount please.
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.
    The original "Bluejay" US Army/ US Navy 1945-1970.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejay75 View Post
    I will take one and two. PM me payment instructions and final amount please.
    Payment received, packaged up and I will send tracking number via PM when it goes out later today. Probably be toward this evening before I can get to post office.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Boolit Mold
    Ill take number 5 if still available, just starting on 308 so that will work perfect. Also if you have any 30-06 brass in interested. Pm with amount.

bluejay75 shipped and tracking number sent. bbucking payment received will send tracking number as soon as I can get it to post office tomorrow.

Tuesday evening bump. After work and you decide you want a nice pile of good .308 brass well here you go!

Bump. Two bags all same headstamp left.

And it is almost the weekend. Great time to buy that .308 sorted clean brass. Bump.

Bump-O-Roni the brass that can't be beat. Still have a couple bags for sale.