Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: TOTW shipping Lyman GPR

Boolit Master

TOTW shipping Lyman GPR

I got an e-mail notice that TOTW has shipped my Lyman GPR flintlock, in .50 caliber. Notice shows that it's on it's way. Things are looking up.
    Bob
    SMOKELESS IS JUST A PASSING FAD!-STEVE GARBE

FORMER NJ HUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
    GOA LIFE MEMBER
    SASS LIFE MEMBER

ADAPT, IMPROVISE, OVERCOME!
    "ANY MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN BE HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BY LETTING THE GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE OF HIM, BETTER TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE AMERICAN INDIAN!"-HENRY FORD

Hope you enjoy it. Keep us posted.

Boolit Master
    I will. It's a kit so it will be awhile.

GOA LIFE MEMBER
    SASS LIFE MEMBER

"ANY MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN BE HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BY LETTING THE GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE OF HIM, BETTER TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE AMERICAN INDIAN!"-HENRY FORD

Boolit Man
    Good deal. Love my GPR, and all my other Lyman's too.

Banned

Hope yours is not on the recall list!!!! I had to send back two barrels tomLyman after purchasing two flinters to sell.
    https://www.lymanproducts.com/recall/

Boolit Master
    I ordered mine on 21 Feb 2018 and it was on the list for recall. I didn't know it at the time. I ordered it from TOTW in the morning and the recall started that afternoon. My order was cancelled and I received a refund. I was rebilled and sent a different gun. I did receive another gun today 13 April 2018 and it looks good. I'm happy. The white tag on the orange Lyman box looks different from the tag on my other box. I got it and that's what matters. I hope everyone else affected with the recall gets their rifle in a timely fashion. Good shooting!
    Bob
    Last edited by Buzzard II; 04-13-2018 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Wore reading glasses this time.

GOA LIFE MEMBER
    SASS LIFE MEMBER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard II View Post
    I ordered mine on 21 Feb 2018 and it was on the list for recall. I didn't know it at the time. I ordered it from TOTW in the morning and the recall started that afternoon. I did receive it today 13 April 2018 and it looks good. I'm happy. Mine is a late recall S/N if it matters. The white tag on the orange Lyman box looks different from the tag on my other box. I got it and that's what matters. I hope everyone else affected with the recall gets their rifle in a timely fashion. Good shooting!
    Bob
    Bob, you mentioned " late recall" number. If the barrel serial number is in the recall range you may want to contact Lyman.

I know of another fella on a different forum. He ordered one, had it come in from track. It had be sent back for recall.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Powder Bill View Post
    Bob, you mentioned " late recall" number. If the barrel serial number is in the recall range you may want to contact Lyman.

I know of another fella on a different forum. He ordered one, had it come in from track. It had be sent back for recall.

Thanks for the info. The one I got from TOTW today is NOT in the recall. I double checked with Lyman and it's a new higher number that is not in the recall range, so I'm good to go. Thanks again.
    Bob
    Last edited by Buzzard II; 04-13-2018 at 06:22 PM.

GOA LIFE MEMBER
    SASS LIFE MEMBER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard II View Post
    Thanks for the info. My rifle got backordered before it was shipped and they refunded my payment. I was shipped a good rifle and rebilled. I got an e-mail stating that I would get the rifle when a good one was available. This was back in Feb. Thanks again.
    Bob
    Ah cool! Thanks