WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Repackbox

Thread: WTS/WTT Glock 21 factory mags for other mags/AR parts/AK parts

Boolit Buddy

WTS/WTT Glock 21 factory mags for other mags/AR parts/AK parts

Trade pending with badge176

I have 7 glock 21 mags all are 13rd capacity. I recently got out of 45acp glocks as i upgraded to 10mm and still have all these mags.
    I want $180 shipped for all 7 and I will throw in a 26rd Korean glock 21 mag for free. All are used but in excellent shape. Not worn out or abused. All functioned 100% in my gen 4 21. Trades below

M&P9 full-size 17rd mags
    Glock 20 15rd mags
    H&K P30S 9x19 mags 15rd
    AR 20 and 30rd mags but not valuing them at gouging prices
    7.62 AK mags 20 or 30rd mil surplus only no Korean or USA made mags.

Also open to AR barrels upper receivers bolt carriers lower parts kits handguards etc.
    AK47 bolt, bolt carrier, dust cover, wood furniture, synthetic furniture. Recoil springs and guides etc.

Also may be open to reloading items for 45/70 or lead pure soft or alloys. Also always interested in 22lr ammo or many different boolit molds
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 04-12-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy
    How old are the Glock 21 magazines?

Boolit Buddy

Most of the mags are gen 4 with a few being gen 3. Not old or beat up etc. All in excellent shape and I will guarantee function of all the factory mags. The Korean mag may or may not run so well as I got it from a friend who had issues with it in his gen 3 bit it ran fine in my gen 4.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent w/ trade negotiation

Boolit Buddy

Still available. Someone has to have a some AR or AK mags they don't need?

Boolit Buddy
    My box is ready to post... we still ON?

Boolit Buddy

Yes we are. Your mags will ship Monday USPS flat rate. Wasn't able to get to P.O. today.