Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
WidenersRepackboxInline FabricationLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Need advice on Photo Collages.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Need advice on Photo Collages.

Need advice on Photo Collages.

The Pastor asked me If I could do Photo Collages. He wants many Photos taken of the Church and activities and then made into a Collages.

I have printed lots of photos. On the subject of Collages, I don't have a clue

Since I have never done a Collage any help will be appreciated.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Moderator Emeritus

If you use a photo editing software and don't have a clue of how to make a collage, the easiest way to find the answer to your question is to google the name of your photo editting software and Collage.

For instance, I use IrfanView (a free photo editing software that is quite easy to use and has a lot of functions).
    I have never made a collage, and it doesn't use the word collage in any of the tool bars, so I googled "IrfanView Collage"
    this was the first result of the search.
    https://irfanview-forum.de/showthread.php?t=1033
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Banned
    Try the Ugly Hedgehog. www.uglyhedgehog.com Great photo and camera site, just frame your questions correctly. Plenty of specialized forums.

Many of the local printing places, including Walmart, Meijer, Cosco, etc. will be able to make the collages from your digital images. Normally you can arrange your layout any way you like. Then there are collage programs such as Posterino if you want to do it all yourself.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Thanks to all

My Grandson sent me this

https://www.fotojet.com
    This website I found looks good. Has a bunch of templates you can buy, but online free version as well. Check it out.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Buddy
    A collage is simply a collection of images 'pasted' to a single image substrate. It is an old art form (design) and could be a mix of photos, paint, things etc. Look at some art collages and think about about a 'free flowing, unstructured' image. Do a hard copy 'mock up' and then do the final based on your and the 'clients' preference. There is no right or wrong way for collages, it is up to the creator of the collage!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.