Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingLoad Data
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: new coolest gun in the safe

Banned

new coolest gun in the safe

Finally got my upper. I put together an ar15 pistol in 9mm. Its got a 4.5 inch barrel and a kak blade arm brace. Mounted a sig sauer romeo 5 on it. this little thing is beyond cool. Ive put over 500 rounds through it so far and it hasn't missed a beat. Only problem is I though all 9s used a 1/2x28 thread and this one has a 1/2x36 so I had to order an adapter for my suppressor so I haven't been able to try that yet. haven put it on paper yet either. My range is still snowed in. Sighted it in on a soda can on the snow bank behind the barn. So I don't know if its accurate yet either but it sure seems to be. at least at the 25 yards I was shooting anyway. Ive got a full sized cmmg 9mm AR too and always said it was the most fun gun in the same. I can shoot 5 or 6 handloaded 9s at the same cost as 1 5.56 reloaded with ball bullets and recoil is about identical. About as much fun as you can have with your pants on!!!!

Boolit Master
    That sounds pretty neat, but where are the pictures? We want to check it out too.

Boolit Master
    1/2x36 is the original thread from colt but alot of barrels have that thread still. My AR9 is built on an 80% lower that takes glock mags with an 8" barrel and bolt from Spinta. At 50 yards with 130gr cast it'll keep a 31rd mag inside 2.5" with the terrible milspec trigger.
    Doug
    .................................................. ........................................
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Taxidermists are cheaper than surgeons....keep shooting

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Some people measure success in Minutes of Angle

Boolit Master

Pics!!?
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Banned

yup the 9mm ars can be accurate. My 16 inch cmmg will keep powder coated 147hps into an 1 1/2 at a 100 yards. Quite a bit of drop if your used to a 5.56 even at a 100 yards but it sure shoots. If this one would do that at 50 id be ecstatic
    Quote Originally Posted by dk17hmr View Post
    1/2x36 is the original thread from colt but alot of barrels have that thread still. My AR9 is built on an 80% lower that takes glock mags with an 8" barrel and bolt from Spinta. At 50 yards with 130gr cast it'll keep a 31rd mag inside 2.5" with the terrible milspec trigger.