You know, flying from west to east certainly is exhausting. I just couldn't wait to get home to do some casting and loading. All I wanted when I arrived home was to sleep for days. Having just returned from cleaning up and preparing our house for sale in Washington State I am exhausted. The work on the house took 3 weeks, during which we had our mail held. The house has sold and we are in the process of going through mail that accumulated while we were gone. Right there in the middle of the stack is this brown paper wrapped book just begging to be opened. I certainly did not expect the 3rd edition of Lymans Cast Bullet Handbook. It is an exceptional, faithful reproduction of the book. I have wondered what reference data book is the best to have in my meager cast boolit library, this is it!! It covers casting, reading a scale, goes into depth about seating bullets, why and how trimming is important, the history is phenomenal (ever hear of Berdans Sharpshooters?) and all aspects of the reloaders world.

George, you certainly are the best even though I'm still very tired, I am so excited about the book sleep can wait. Here is a very heart felt thank you. You are the best!!!