MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2PBcastcoRepackbox
WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: ended up with 4 more.

Banned

ended up with 4 more.

1 had 6 ar pistols that i had to make legal for now. ones a smith ar22 that the buffer tube is part of the plastic cast lower so it cant be removed and the dont sell upper so i just pulled the brace off and that will have to do. i was going to do the 4.5 in 9mm ar the same.

for the other 4 i bought 4 new rifle uppers. figured ib pull off the pistol uppers and stash them for the future and make them all rifles and when the ruling was reversed id put the pistol uppers back on and get lowers and use the rifle uppers to build guns or sell them. well i had a change of ideas and just bought 5 round buffer tubes and keep them pistols

now i was sitting with 4 complete uppers. im to excessive compulsive to let them sit unused so i bought 4 bare lowers and all the parts i didnt already have. ive got two nephews that are the last i havent given a gun to that always loved shooting mine so im giving them each one. the third i had a bit of a brainstorm. my granddaughter is having my first great grandchild. its a boy and my wife is puttin on a baby shower next week. so i boxed one up with 5 mags and 250 rounds and a sig romeo dot and the wife wrapped it up in "baby" wrapping paper. it ought to get a good laugh at the shower and seeing on even here theres people that will bend over to tyrants theres about a 100 percent chance by the time hes old enough that he wont be able to buy one and a dammed good chance by then he will need one to WALK to work or to get food.

so now i only have to find room for one more. well make it two because i had an extra built 556 pistol upper so yesterday ordered what i need to build that one

Boolit Master

It is hard to get everything to come out even.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pworley1 View Post
    It is hard to get everything to come out even.
    ya it seems like for 20 years ive had an upper or lower sitting in the safe. seems like the time to buy what i want while a guy still can

Boolit Master

i always try to keep extra uppers around because if something was to break on an ar, it would most probably be the upper. kind of the old 2 is 1 and 1 is none idea
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master

I only ended up with three orphan lowers so far. What a slacker, I'm going to need to fix that. All my uppers have home lowers for now.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

No doubt there are those wanting to test this case in court. Suggest you try not to be the test case. Getting caught in the middle is never a good place to be, folks on both sides tend to not care if you get made into peanut-butter in their process of duking it out.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier View Post
    No doubt there are those wanting to test this case in court. Suggest you try not to be the test case. Getting caught in the middle is never a good place to be, folks on both sides tend to not care if you get made into peanut-butter in their process of duking it out.
    heck id bet there would be a line up to your front door of attorneys that would take the case for free. the nra goa and others would be there to. heck if you put up one of those go fund me page youd probably end up a millionaire

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    Sounds like you’ve got a plan.