Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataLee Precision
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wikipedia - Winchester 50-110?

Boolit Master
    Deleted double post. Oops.
    Last edited by Chev. William; 05-19-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Boolit Master
    When I was younger I liked shooting 30-06 in both an M1903A3 and an M1 Rifle. The Last time I shot my M1 Rifle (one enblock clip full) I had Bruising on my right Chest, right Shoulder, and Right upper Arm. I am 75, and on a 'permanent Warfarin Sodium Prescription'; so I am working on a .25ACP rifle also.
    I am 'making do' with a Center Fire (CF) converted Stevens Model 44 in .25 Stevens chambering and shooting .25ACP, .25ALR, .25MACP, and .25ALS Through it. A project in the works is a CF conversion Winchester 1890 for use with .25ACP, and possibly .25ALR made from Parts bought off of Ebay, a Relined ~20 inch cut down Winchester 1890 Octagon barrel, and a spare Front Housing.

Chev. William

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev. William View Post
    When I was younger I liked shooting 30-06 in both an M1903A3 and an M1 Rifle. The Last time I shot my M1 Rifle (one enblock clip full) I had Bruising on my right Chest, right Shoulder, and Right upper Arm. I am 75, and on a 'permanent Warfarin Sodium Prescription'; so I am working on a .25ACP rifle also.
    I am 'making do' with a Center Fire (CF) converted Stevens Model 44 in .25 Stevens chambering and shooting .25ACP, .25ALR, .25MACP, and .25ALS Through it. A project in the works is a CF conversion Winchester 1890 for use with .25ACP, and possibly .25ALR made from Parts bought off of Ebay, a Relined ~20 inch cut down Winchester 1890 Octagon barrel, and a spare Front Housing.

Chev. William
    Nice job there Chev. I noticed at 65 I was bruising up quite a bit more than at 55 even though im not on any thinners. Just amazing how one can lose the density in the layering of skin tissue. One of these days im sure I'll be shooting everything with Trailboss powder. Maybe I should start laying in the supply now before the prices go any higher. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123