Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackboxLee Precision
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: Nagant Russian pistole brass and dies

Boolit Master

Nagant Russian pistole brass and dies

7.62x38 lee nagant pistol dies and brass
    I have a lee 7.62x38 pistol 3 die set for sale. It was made for converting and loading32/20 brass. I have only used this set to load actual ppu 7.62x38 brass. It workes good for this. This set is not carbide so the brass needs lubed when sizing. The dies are in good shape but the directions has a worn spot and a small hole in the middle that I taped.It comes with the 3 dies, shell holder,plastic powder scoop and is in Lee’s flat storage box. A lot of people used a small screw head to leingthen the bullet seater. I just put a lead .314 bullet under the bullet seater and It workes fine.the 32 100 gr .312 .314 work great in my gun.30$ plus shipping. I also have 222 pieces of once fired ppu brass. It isint polished,don’t have a tumbler but most is fairly clean. Some of the brass has been deprimed.brass is 40$ Plus shipping. I will also throw in 65 once fired 32 h&r mag brass shot out of my pistole. I have in the past re sized other 32 brass with the Nagant dies and reloaded it. After the first firing it bulges at the base to fit the chamber. After shooting it I just resize it using the Nagant die using light loads. It shoots good with the 32h&r brass but shoots even better more accurate after being sized in the Nagant die using 98 grain cast .314 bullets. I will take checks or money orders. I live next door to the post office so I ship USPS. I charge actual shipping so what ever is cheaper usually priority mail small or medium flat rate box usually works good. Also if you buy the dies and the brass it should all fit in a medium box and save on shipping .Thanks for looking

Boolit Master

I'll take the brass, please.

Boolit Master
    Pm sent

Boolit Master

Pepe Ray has secured the dies but unsure if the message has printed.
    The way is ONLY through HIM.