Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please pray for my dog Paladin.

Boolit Master
    May the Lord bless your friend .

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Payers sent
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

He is still doing awesome! Body temp still normal. Won't eat dog food but sure loves the steak right now...lol! Thank you for your prayers!!! Kev
    Founder & HMFIC of Siege The Day. USN Submarine Veteran. Christian. German Shepherd Dad. I am the NRA. I support President Trump 100%. #MAGA #NRA 🤠🇺🇸👌🐸💊🥓

Banned
    Our Blk and White female German Shepherd was a rescue from a family that bought her and her brother when they were pups. Shortly after we got her she got really sick and we took her to the vet we held in high esteem and he couldn't figure out the problem, went to the emergency dog hospital and they couldn't figure out the problem dispite thousands of dollars of tests. Meanwhile our little girl lost weight and kept getting worse. Finally my wife suggested to them that they look into the possibility of a very bad ear infection and bingo she was treated with 4 different medicines before 1 started to help. She still wouldn't eat anything. After trying everything the wife made some macaroni and cheese from scratch and got her to eat a few bites. The bites turned into a small bowel to a larger bowel to complete recovery. I told the wife her made from scratch mac and cheese saved our little girl.

I would try your son on some mac and cheese ( home made) to see if he can eat it. It might be easier to digest than steak right now. Wishing you and your son all the best for a speedy recovery.

Boolit Master

Great news

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    Glad to hear your buddy is feeling better .

I am glad to here that she is doing better I hope and pray that she makes a full recovery D Crockett

Moderator Emeritus

I'm late here, but dogs will always hold a very special place in my heart. I think God created them so we could know what agape love really is in this world. They love us like no other being in this world, and ask for so little, while giving us so very much. Praying for your pal's continued healing. For "dog folks," dogs are a legitimate member of the family, and I feel sorry for those who don't know the love of a really good dog. I've been so richly blessed in my time with a succession of really good ones! I could never have deserved so great a blessing, but .... I'm grateful, nevertheless.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    I'm late here, but dogs will always hold a very special place in my heart. I think God created them so we could know what agape love really is in this world. They love us like no other being in this world, and ask for so little, while giving us so very much. Praying for your pal's continued healing. For "dog folks," dogs are a legitimate member of the family, and I feel sorry for those who don't know the love of a really good dog. I've been so richly blessed in my time with a succession of really good ones! I could never have deserved so great a blessing, but .... I'm grateful, nevertheless.

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Thank you everyone SO much for your prayers for Paladin! He had his follow up X-rays today, and his lungs are clear! His white blood cell count is still high, but much lower than it was, so he will still be on antibiotics for 2 more weeks...but he gained 4 lbs!!! He is on the mend! Thank you everyone SO MUCH!!! Kev
    Founder & HMFIC of Siege The Day. USN Submarine Veteran. Christian. German Shepherd Dad. I am the NRA. I support President Trump 100%. #MAGA #NRA 🤠🇺🇸👌🐸💊🥓

Boolit Master

That's Awesome
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good news ! Thank you !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Mold
    Prayers, And all the best to you and your pup. We sure do love our 4 legged kids. Paladin, get well soon buddy.

Allan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clydesdalekevin View Post
    Thank you everyone SO much for your prayers for Paladin! He had his follow up X-rays today, and his lungs are clear! His white blood cell count is still high, but much lower than it was, so he will still be on antibiotics for 2 more weeks...but he gained 4 lbs!!! He is on the mend! Thank you everyone SO MUCH!!! Kev
    So glad to hear that your son is doing well. Please do keep us advised and please post a picture of your German Shepherd Son.

Moderator Emeritus

Kevin, I am so glad that Paladin is doing better and looks like you all have a lot of roads to drive together!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

More time together is always a good thing.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free