Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Wideners
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication

Thread: Grey's #24

Boolit Master

Grey's #24

I was reading a short article in The Fouling Shot this morning and saw a reference to Grey's #24 lube. It has been a long time since I have seen any mention of this lube. As I recall, it was a proprietary formulation by Tom Grey. He used to be quite active on the CB-L but I haven't seen any mention of him for a few years. Is he still around? Is his lube available? Has it ever been put in the public domain?

Not that I am interested but I was curious about the lube and Tom Grey(Gray?).

I was going to post this same thread on the Cast Bullet Association forum, but it seems to be down unless my link is out of date.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master
    I think the CBA Forum link is down and has been since this morning. Tom closed the doors to his business and had intended to sell the formula. I have not seen it offered unless old stock. Perhaps someone else has current information.

Boolit Bub
    I bought a half dozen sticks or so.... years ago.... never got around to using it... still in wrappers in the box...if anyone is interested.