Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackboxLee Precision
WidenersLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Xisico XS60 PCP

Xisico XS60 PCP

I talked to Mike at Flying Dragon today . He hoped to have the air tubes delivered to him in a week or so . Looks like it might be a better deal than the Chief . He said the tube has been tested to 6k psi . And the hammer spring is some what light and the valve locks up much above 1800 -2000 psi . I know the quality of my Sentry I bought from him is above the Chief . Marvin
    http://flyingdragonairrifles.org/ind...&product_id=56

Boolit Master

With the 1500 psi fill, a shooter could do a lot of shooting with scuba tank.
    Since buying a scba tank I have discovered that a 3000 psi fill is much easier to find than a 4500psi fill.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Quote Originally Posted by clodhopper View Post
    With the 1500 psi fill, a shooter could do a lot of shooting with scuba tank.
    Since buying a scba tank I have discovered that a 3000 psi fill is much easier to find than a 4500psi fill.
    Your right on both accounts . I think I will talk to Mike again . From what I can see the breech and bolt look a lot like my Sentry . Which is held to good tolerance . Way above my Disco and Chief .Marvin

I just went to the classifieds on the air gun warrior forum and there is a 22 for $85.00 . If I shoot 22 instead of 177 I think I would give it a try .Marvin

I bought a new .177 from Mike .It was my self purchased birthday gift . I asked about probe jump and fps before I purchased . He told me the rifle had a adjustable set screw to apply pressure to the bolt so it would not jump as my Crosmans and Chief do . Fps he said was around 750 fps with 8.4 grains . I removed the stock to adjust the trigger to a pound and a half and remove the creep . I then pulled the power adjuster and installed .101 shim between it and the spring . Backed the adjuster off about a half turn from coil bind so the rifle would chock . I tethered and regulated it to the 1500 psi and it shoot 9.8 grains at 890 fps and 10.5 at 855 fps . It appears to be accurate with the one day of testing . I bought it to tether as I did today . I did not try a higher fill rate but It did drop on the next shot so I was not over the bell . This is about as fast as I like to push pellets . It has a non metal receiver which is a first for me . But it is a light PC . The set screw to eliminate the bolt bounce is in the cut out on the probe that allows the hammer pin to clear when released . But the next time I have a Crosman or my Chief apart I might drill and tap the receiver and install a nylon set screw to eliminate the jump .Marvin