Load DataTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersRotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackbox
Lee Precision

Thread: Costco Hotdogs

Boolit Grand Master

Angry Costco Hotdogs

I almost cried when I found out they no longer sell the Polish hotdogs.
    I wounder why it is????
    I'd like to see a campaign started to demand it be brought back.

Banned
    I hope that's only in HI. If it's not Polish, it's not worth eating.

Moderator Emeritus

I had one last week in Helena.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master
    Costco is hit or miss. We found Fischer & Wieser Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, manufactured in Fredericksburg, Texas, there once and got hooked on it. At the time, we were living in Detroit, Michigan. We determined it was a distribution related. Send it to the closest Costco's, and if there is any overflow, it might make it North. Wifey would make yearly trips to Phoenix to visit relatives. She'd go to Costco, specifically for the sauce and bring it home on her return flight. We also can get it through Amazon Prime, but it's twice the cost. Too bad you live in HI............I know a deli in Hamtramck, Michigan that ships Polish delicacies. However, it wouldn't be cost effective, to ship to your part of the country.

Suggestion.......you can make them yourself, if fresh/uncooked pork sausages/brats are available. Just need to put them in a smoker.

Winelover

Boolit Master
    We don’t have Costco’s in my area of TX yet. Whenever I visit CA to see my Mom she would always make it a point to take me by there for desert. Being from the depression era, she could not resist the $1.19(?) fruit parfaits.

About a year ago I read that they were discontinuing her favorite treat. She sent me a newspaper article that explained why. It seems that when the cost to sell something at the snack bar gets too high, they would rather discontinue it than raise prices. They want to be known for their great values at the snack bar.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

From a "tip" site.
    Not everything at Costco sticks around, however, and a great deal found one day might be gone the next. So if you see an asterisk in the top right-hand corner of the price tag on something you love, you should stock up right away, because that asterisk means it won't be coming back.

Boolit Master

still have them at ours
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Boolit Buddy
    Send a letter to Dick Senegal, that hot dog stand is his pride and joy. I worked at one of the first stores in California, he would always get one every time he came in.

Boolit Buddy
    A month ago, my wife brought home a 750ml bottle of Wild Turkey rye whiskey from Costco and asked me if that was a good price at $8.00. My jaw dropped, and I asked her to buy me two more bottles the next time she went shopping, which she did. The week after that, she said that it was all gone. Either there was a run on it, or Costco screwed up and removed it.

I stopped going to Costco several years ago. Their hotdogs at the lunch counter are they only thing I miss.

BB