StainLess Steel MediaTitan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
ADvertise hereGraf & SonsRotoMetals2Lee Precision

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 3800 USD (63%)
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****


Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 289

Thread: CLOSED - MP Mold - 9mm Round Nose 147 grain Competition boolit

  1. #161
    Boolit Master


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    the other Loiusiana
    Posts
    186

    MP Mold - 9mm Round Nose 147 grain Competition boolit

    Please include me for:

    one 6 cav brass smooth side, .358, bevel base

    one 6 cav brass smooth side, .358, flat base

    jbpaul AT suddenlink DOT net

    Thx, JB
    "He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin', somethin's gonna happen." - Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." - Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

  2. #162
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Thanks JB, I've added you to the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Please include me for:

    one 6 cav brass smooth side, .358, bevel base

    one 6 cav brass smooth side, .358, flat base

    jbpaul AT suddenlink DOT net

    Thx, JB

  3. #163
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar Raider View Post
    Ya, I agree! I'm new to this forum, and was able to get in on a buy from MiHec a month ago and I can't wait to get another one. Right now I'm on 5 other buys from MiHec!!
    Son, you may have a problem here. Let me ask you a few questions, and I hope you respond frankly. Does thinking about and buying molds consume all your time and money? Are work and family suffering for your new obsession? Are you in denial about how strong your need is to fondle a new brass HP mold from Miha, saying you can quit anytime you want? If you answer yes, let me recommend BMBA, Bullet Mold Buyers Anonymous. They're trying to save me, and they be able to save you... ;^]

  4. #164
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    200
    Well, I know that I am a charter BMBA member. Lake house, since this is still open, and since I want to try to increase my production of boolits for USPSA shooting by casting with two molds in rotation, please put me down for a second mold (8 cav aluminum bevel base .358 with lube grooves) and another set of handles. I believe I'm first on the list for that version of the mold.

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kevin c; 06-06-2018 at 03:56 AM.

  5. #165
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Kevin- I put you in slot 9 of the alum, is this correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    Well, I know that I am a charter BMBA member. Lake house, since this is still open, and since I want to try to increase my production of boolits for USPSA shooting by casting with two molds in rotation, please put me down for a second mold (8 cav aluminum bevel base .358 with lube grooves) and another set of handles. I believe I'm first on the list for that version of the mold.

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #166
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    151
    I'm jumping on this one before I regret not getting one.

    Mcraecp at gmail dot com

    8 cavity .358, Bevel base, regular lube grooves, one set of handles


    Hope this closes soon.

  7. #167
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Valley-Shooter View Post
    I'm jumping on this one before I regret not getting one.

    Mcraecp at gmail dot com

    8 cavity .358, Bevel base, regular lube grooves, one set of handles


    Hope this closes soon.
    A couple of weeks ago, he was thinking he'd get production started in a couple of weeks. If I was him, I'd either leave this thread open and just start fulfilling orders and marking them off, or immediately turn this into a stocking item.

    Seems pretty popular.

  8. #168
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Valley-Shooter, I've added you onto the list! You're right, you would have regretted not getting in on this one


    Quote Originally Posted by Valley-Shooter View Post
    I'm jumping on this one before I regret not getting one.

    Mcraecp at gmail dot com

    8 cavity .358, Bevel base, regular lube grooves, one set of handles


    Hope this closes soon.

  9. #169
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Miha is very close to closing this one, he had CNC troubles a few weeks back which put him behind, but when we spoke last, the cherry had already been ordered, mold blocks were already cut, and he was very close to cutting molds for us. It won't be much longer now. This whole GB has moved fast through the process...

    Quote Originally Posted by Landshark9025 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, he was thinking he'd get production started in a couple of weeks. If I was him, I'd either leave this thread open and just start fulfilling orders and marking them off, or immediately turn this into a stocking item.

    Seems pretty popular.

  10. #170
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Kevin- I put you in slot 9 of the alum, is this correct?
    All correct, and thank you!

  11. #171
    Boolit Master
    fivegunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    LOWELL Michigan
    Posts
    541

    9MM mold

    Hi , would you please put me in for a , 6 cavity Brass lube groove BB.358 dia. fivegunner-at-sbcglobal-dot-net. thanks for this GB .
    Last edited by fivegunner; 06-08-2018 at 10:16 AM. Reason: spelling

  12. #172
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Fivegunner, I've added you into this GB

    Quote Originally Posted by fivegunner View Post
    Hi , would you please put me in for a , 6 cavity Brass lube groove BB.358 dia. fivegunner-at-sbcglobal-dot-net. thanks for this GB .

  13. #173
    I'm A Honcho! Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,279
    Hello Lakehouse,

    Can you swap mine to a brass lube groove version please.
    6 Cavity Brass .358 with B.B. and lube groove.
    Max at yvmarine dot com

    Thanks buddy!!

  14. #174
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasalmonslayer View Post
    Hello Lakehouse,

    Can you swap mine to a brass lube groove version please.
    6 Cavity Brass .358 with B.B. and lube groove.
    Max at yvmarine dot com

    Thanks buddy!!
    I've got you covered!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #175
    Boolit Mold fotonord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melholt, Denmark
    Posts
    2
    Hi
    one PCS : Solid, Smooth side for Coating with Bevel Base 8 cav, size .358 please
    sven.mac(at)sortkrudt.de

  16. #176
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    Welcome to the group fotonord! I've added you to the GB in slot #17

    Quote Originally Posted by fotonord View Post
    Hi
    one PCS : Solid, Smooth side for Coating with Bevel Base 8 cav, size .358 please
    sven.mac(at)sortkrudt.de

  17. #177
    Boolit Man


    Herb3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    77
    Lakehouse can you add a set of handles to my order?
    I'm #20 on the Smooth Side list.

    Thanks!

  18. #178
    I'm A Honcho!

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Lyon & Oscoda, Michigan
    Posts
    550
    No problem Herb3, I've got you fixed up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herb3 View Post
    Lakehouse can you add a set of handles to my order?
    I'm #20 on the Smooth Side list.

    Thanks!

  19. #179
    Boolit Buddy

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Arlington WA
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    Son, you may have a problem here. Let me ask you a few questions, and I hope you respond frankly. Does thinking about and buying molds consume all your time and money? Are work and family suffering for your new obsession? Are you in denial about how strong your need is to fondle a new brass HP mold from Miha, saying you can quit anytime you want? If you answer yes, let me recommend BMBA, Bullet Mold Buyers Anonymous. They're trying to save me, and they be able to save you... ;^]
    LMAO, but, I think you are right!!!

  20. #180
    #18 on list and I would like handles as well.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check