Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - MP Mold - 9mm Round Nose 147 grain Competition boolit

Boolit Master

This isn't my first rodeo, folks. I helped convince MiHa to go "full time" into mold making when he was doing it part time since he had another job. I, too, remember when waiting times were almost a year. BUT, it was noted that there was a long turn around time. The problem is, I get updates from several people. I've heard, "awaiting parts for a CNC machine", "training new CNC machinists", and now, that MiHa has had some back issues. All I want is honesty. Just give me a target ship date that won't change with the weather. I've heard "two weeks" four separate times. I love Miha's molds, but I don't think I'll be on any more GB's. If I can't buy it from stock on his website, I'll go elsewhere. And, I'm NOT sure running 22 separate group buys is a good idea. Sorry folks, I have a bad taste in my mouth over this.

HV
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

Boolit Master
    Well, explanations of delays can be excuses or can be reasons, and delays can be accepted or not. I guess which people see affects how they view the whole situation and what they'll accept.

I willing to wait, since this is just the first delay I've experienced, and I haven't been put out by it. Maybe my expectations are different. I've had custom guns built and other work done by one or two man shops that took months longer to get done than the six to nine months I was told, and was told by other patrons that this is pretty much the norm. My professional course of training over eight years was a study in delayed gratification. The old bromide of good things coming to those who wait was not unheard in the household of my youth. I guess I've gotten to the point where I'd expect the worse so as to be pleasantly suprised by anything better, though if my past experiences and current expectations were different, I might be disappointed too.

Im not too worried about timeframe, nor will this be everyone first 9mm mold. If you're not out shooting because you dont have this mold yet, it's not Miha's fault!

But then again, I'm not prone to getting my panties in a twist.

I'm A Honcho!
    This is a solid only mold. This will
    Jump the line and run sooner than you think. Much fewer steps. This is clearly faster than the average GB time. Lake house brought a design that should be timeless and serve casters and shooters well for quite some time. ����
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.
    The original "Bluejay" US Army/ US Navy 1945-1970.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by HiVelocity View Post
    This isn't my first rodeo, folks. I helped convince MiHa to go "full time" into mold making when he was doing it part time since he had another job. I, too, remember when waiting times were almost a year. BUT, it was noted that there was a long turn around time. The problem is, I get updates from several people. I've heard, "awaiting parts for a CNC machine", "training new CNC machinists", and now, that MiHa has had some back issues. All I want is honesty. Just give me a target ship date that won't change with the weather. I've heard "two weeks" four separate times. I love Miha's molds, but I don't think I'll be on any more GB's. If I can't buy it from stock on his website, I'll go elsewhere. And, I'm NOT sure running 22 separate group buys is a good idea. Sorry folks, I have a bad taste in my mouth over this.

HV
    As it is your right to be upset, there is a very simple solution for you too: just cancel your order! You have paid nothing in advance to be on that list and you expect a service as if you did?
    Sry mate but to be fair, you are over-exaggerating and no one is keeping you at gunpoint. You sound like the little kid that is upset because his favourite toy isn't comming to christmas.
    I also don't get what you are trying to accomplish with your post. Do you want preferential treatment or just get your opinion noticed? If you want to criticise then go for it, be my guest. But don't do it in a "spoiled and upset kid" mentality.

I've already participated in some GB'S and it always takes months to get them closed due to various reasons. I never expect them to be on time as there are SO many factors that can **** up your timetable (e.g. the tools needed are made to order). And there was information available that there will be delays (e.g. Cherry took some time to cut). Even right now there was an explanation (bad back) which I fully understand.

btw: Thanks to lakehouse and all others for getting those GB's rolling
    Last edited by HATCH; 07-03-2018 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Language violatiom

Boolit Master

As it is your right to be upset, there is a very simple solution for you too: just cancel your order! You have paid nothing in advance to be on that list and you expect a service as if you did?
    Sry mate but to be fair, you are over-exaggerating and no one is keeping you at gunpoint. You sound like the little kid that is upset because his favourite toy isn't comming to christmas.
    I also don't get what you are trying to accomplish with your post. Do you want preferential treatment or just get your opinion noticed? If you want to criticise then go for it, be my guest. But don't do it in a "spoiled and upset kid" mentality.

I've already participated in some GB'S and it always takes months to get them closed due to various reasons. I never expect them to be on time as there are SO many factors that can **** up your timetable (e.g. the tools needed are made to order). And there was information available that there will be delays (e.g. Cherry took some time to cut). Even right now there was an explanation (bad back) which I fully understand.

btw: Thanks to lakehouse and all others for getting those GB's rolling

Hellprayer- First of all, MATE, I take exception to your snide comment of "spoiled and upset kid" mentality. You obviously aren't educated enough to fully comprehend
    my comments. And, NO, I'm still in the GB. And yes, I will still buy from M-P molds, just what is in stock, not in any GB. Is that NOT simple enough to understand?

HV
    Last edited by HATCH; 07-03-2018 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Lang violation in quote
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

ADMIN

Enough
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Boolit Man
    I know that GB is closed, but..... i have a question: is this a clone of th saeco 928 mold??
    Thanks.

Vendor Sponsor

Hi el general, no this is not a clone of the Saeco. I used different nose geometry and the translation into the front band is unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by el general View Post
    I know that GB is closed, but..... i have a question: is this a clone of th saeco 928 mold??
    Thanks.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Boolit Man
    Ok. Thank you for your answer.

Boolit Man
    I'm looking forward to another great mold from Mihec, and I hope his back is on the mend!!

Any further info?

Vendor Sponsor

Molds are machined. I need to box them. Expect PayPals in two days.
    www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

Quote Originally Posted by MiHec View Post
    Thank you and I hope your back is feeling better. Thanks.

Boolit Bub
    Thank you for the update

I couldn't be more excited! This mold will allow me to shoot alot of steel bad guys!

Boolit Man

Great news! Thanks

Vendor Sponsor

PayPals are out!

If you missing one send me PM.

IMPORTANT!

as we speak I'm out of handles. They will be ready first week in september...
    www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

Boolit Man

PayPals are out!

IMPORTANT!

Just sent my payment. Thanks!

PayPals are out!

IMPORTANT!

Paid... Words can't explain how excited I am

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast