RepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: Lee die sets

Boolit Master

Lee die sets

I finally am replacing some of my lee die sets. While they work admirably, I like some of the features on Redding and hornady dies.

All die sets are in used condition, they all work great but will have discoloration from years of hanging out in a 650 plate. The picture of the 9mm dies is pretty typical for condition. The 223s look near new.

I have a set of 9mm dies, 40 / 10mm dies, and 357 dies (the box says 38 but the dies are marked 357). All pistol dies are carbide.

The pistol die sets are 4 die and include size die, powder through expander, seating die, and factory crimp die. 223 dies are three die (fl size, seat, and crimp die). I also have an extra 223 factory crimp die. Shellholders are included too.

I'm not sure if the lee 4 die box set fits in a flat rate box. If it does you get it, if not I'm doing you a favor because the lee 4 die boxes suck. If you really want the box and it doesn't fit then you can pick up the shipping.

Pistol die sets are $33 each shipped.
    223 die set is $27 shipped.
    The extra 223 crimp die is $14 shipped, but add it on to anything else for $7.

Alternatively I'll just put it all in one big box and send it to you for $107. Do the math, that's a pretty good deal.

Last edited by Echd; 03-18-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

I'll Take it Pm Coming

Boolit Master
    Sold.