MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: UK : Littleton Shot maker- distributor

Boolit Buddy

UK : Littleton Shot maker- distributor

Armourer Reloading in the U.K. has just place an order for a small batch of Shot Makers. These will come wired with UK spec. plug/cords.
    As of now the Mk65 will be supported and these are exclusive to the Armourer Reloading requirements.

Going further down I will refer all the UK client to Tom Common regarding sales in the UK and surrounding area. E.U. client may still want to contact them but I can not say if the UK plug / cord will work over there….

Thanks to Tom at www.armourerreloding and to all those shooters in the UK for you continue support. I look forward to this being a great service to those folks!!!

Alan B.
    Littleton Shot Maker

Boolit Master

Alan,
    Thank you for supporting our European brothers! Too often we may forget that our community is international!
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown