Load DataTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS some Mauser stuff and 1917 OGEK Enfield Stock

Boolit Bub

WTS some Mauser stuff and 1917 OGEK Enfield Stock

I have the following for sale:

1. Sold pending funds : Redfield JR M Mauser Scope Base with the flip up aperture sight. This is the discontinued model with the aperture sight that flips up in the back that Phil Shoemaker uses on his .458 Mauser. After reading article after article about it in Rifle Magazine, I decided I needed to build one. It took a long time to find one with the aperture sight, but I realized I'll never use it, so off to someone else. New in box, never mounted, for 95 or 98 Large Ring Mausers. I believe the charger hump needs to be ground off for this mount to work. $50 Shipped to CONUS.

2. Sold pending funds : I have two black Corelite Mauser Synthetic Stocks that are new in box. They are designed for the Adams and Bennett F34 Barrel profile. That's their medium sporter profile. $60 each shipped or $110 Shipped to the CONUS for both of them.

3. Sold to Gunor **Reduced: I have a 1917 Enfield stock for sale-no handguards with it. It doesn't have any metal except the buttplate. It has an OGEK stamp in a rectangle (visible in pics), which I understand is the inspection stamp of Elmer Keith when he was at Ogden Arsenal. There's are also a couple other stamps with numbers, but I'm not sure what they mean. Don't see any other stamps, but they may be there somewhere. There are dents and dings pretty much all over, but it is in original shape with no major damage. $200 OBO Shipped to CONUS - **Reduced to $150 shipped.

https://ibb.co/album/fhOSqa

I accept Paypal or Google Wallet. Please send a PM in addition to posting a reply if you want to buy. All prices are shipped to the CONUS. Hawaii and Alaska will probably be higher, but I'll have to check with the Post Office for exact prices. I can send more pics in you want them.
    Last edited by Keith Sacane; 03-19-2018 at 11:11 PM.

I will take # 1 and #2 . PM on the way

Boolit Bub
    The enfield stock is still available. Feel free to make an offer if you think the price is out of line.

Boolit Master

if you look at the tip of the stock youll find an E, R , or W stamped on it, sometimes makes a difference to those needing a particluar makers stock.

Boolit Bub
    I can't read the stamp on the end of the stock. It might be an R, but I can't tell for sure. I can email a pic of someone wants one.

Boolit Buddy
    1917 stock - PM sent.

Boolit Bub
    Closed. Sold