Lee PrecisionRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2WidenersReloading Everything
Titan Reloading

Thread: Need info on a SAECO #303 Mould

Super Moderator

Need info on a SAECO #303 Mould

...............I'd picked this mould up many moons ago and haven't even warmed it up yet. I'm in the process now of inventorying all my moulds and would like to know what this one is supposed to be. Looks like a 30/31 cal, maybe 160/180 gr RNGC.

Not listed on Redding's website, and no joy doing a search on the net.

..................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

A year ago when going through all my moulds, I had a few SAECO's, but like yours, no current number is on their charts. I did some checking on Castpics and asking friends if they've seen any older SAECO ads or any picture listings of their offerings, and I came up short. Does anyone here have a old catalog with showing their moulds with numbers for reference? Be nice to add them to our references. We've done well with showing a lot of older mould makers like Modern Bond, Cramer, Ideal/Lyman, Hensley & Gibbs, Belding and Mull, etc.
    N.R.A. Life Member