MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingPBcastco
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ… 2 CORINTHIANS 5:10
    Paul says that we must all, preachers and other people alike, “appear before the judgment seat of Christ.” But if you will learn here and now to live under the scrutiny of Christ’s pure light, your final judgment will bring you only delight in seeing the work God has done in you. Live constantly reminding yourself of the judgment seat of Christ, and walk in the knowledge of the holiness He has given you. Tolerating a wrong attitude toward another person causes you to follow the spirit of the devil, no matter how saintly you are. One carnal judgment of another person only serves the purposes of hell in you. Bring it immediately into the light and confess, “Oh, Lord, I have been guilty there.” If you don’t, your heart will become hardened through and through. One of the penalties of sin is our acceptance of it. It is not only God who punishes for sin, but sin establishes itself in the sinner and takes its toll. No struggling or praying will enable you to stop doing certain things, and the penalty of sin is that you gradually get used to it, until you finally come to the place where you no longer even realize that it is sin. No power, except the power that comes from being filled with the Holy Spirit, can change or prevent the inherent consequences of sin.
    “If we walk in the light as He is in the light…” (1 John 1:7). For many of us, walking in the light means walking according to the standard we have set up for another person. The deadliest attitude of the Pharisees that we exhibit today is not hypocrisy but that which comes from unconsciously living a lie.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Amen, We have to always be on guard of our attitude toward sin.

Boolit Grand Master

God convicts his people of sin. If I am not convicted of my sin I am not of his flock. 1 Jn tells us that those who continue in sin were never saved to begin with. A Church which does not deal with sin is not a Church of God. In John 8 Jesus told those who claimed to have God as their father that "If God were your Father, you would love me ... you are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do."

If you find yourself 'getting away with' sin, be very afraid.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!