Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxReloading Everything
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: FT - Individual First Aid Kits IFAK

Boolit Master

FT - Individual First Aid Kits IFAK

I have two Individual First Aid Kits (IFAK) fully stocked one Black (belt and leg attach) and one Tan (Molle). I would like to trade for the equivalant value (Approx $40) in pure soft lead. I am looking to do chamber casts of all my rifles and I am fresh out of pure lead. I have stickon wheel weights if need be but I figured this couldn't hurt. I will add pictures in a bit from my phone, after I get off work. They have a tourniquet, medical scissors, quik clot bandages, gloves, wraps etc as seen in the pics I'll upload.

Post that you would like to trade and follow with a PM.

Edit for pics, Sorry about the trade vs Sale ShooterAZ, thought it may relate since I consider range gear.

Ok, since I have interest from both Brassmagnet and DukeInFlorida I'll do the trade even though I take it what I have will work. Who can't use more lead

I do have two tans and a black kit, so if you guys both want the tan that will be fine, here are picks of both, let me know.
    Attachment 216456
    Attachment 216457
    Attachment 216458
    Attachment 216459
    Attachment 216460
    Attachment 216461
    Last edited by Omega; 03-15-2018 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Trade only is OK
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Master
    Stik on W/W is soft ,use it for any soft lead application including chamber casts (I do) Ed

Boolit Master

I would like to trade, but your stick-on weights are perfect!

In Remembrance

I'll do the tan molle version. I will send 40 pounds of pure lead, dead soft. Mine is from lead sheets from a dentist wall. I use this for both swaged bullet cores, and for black powder round balls.

Pm inbound.

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Master
    IFAKs are great to have around. Also a good addition to your range bag. I keep one for each household member, plus a couple of squad bags and two comprehensive med kits.
    With regard to medical and first aid supplies, the exp. date does not always apply to the object or material contained in the package, but to the packaging itself. The packaging may eventually lose it's integrity or ability to keep the contents sterile.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789