WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee Precision

Thread: FS/T: RCBS Big Max A4, Dillon 550B, RCBS Trim Pro, Gemstone Tumbler

FS/T: RCBS Big Max A4, Dillon 550B, RCBS Trim Pro, Gemstone Tumbler

I have become “press poor” and need to free up space in my reloading room. I need to move one or both of these from my personal reloading room:

1. RCBS Big Max A4, has some paint flaking but overall very good condition. No heavy use, still tight and smooth. Built like a tank! Has both shell holder options as well as a few spare parts for the universal head. Also has the knob to change shell holder adapters. Great press, just not used as much as my others. Looking for $400 plus shipping OBO.

2. Older Dillon 550B, looks grubby but paint intact. Great workhorse and turns a great bullet. Comes with primer system including both small and large components. Has tool head and one powder die. Does not include powder drop or caliber conversion. Looking for $325 plus shipping OBO. No longer for sale. Keeping.

3. RCBS Trim Pro, like new condition! Includes 2, 3, 4, and 10 shell plates and a full 9 Colette set. Looking for $80 plus shipping OBO.Moved to Auction.

4. Gemstone Equipment Manufacturing large capacity vibratory tumbler. Very well built. Lots of vibration buffers for a very smooth and quiet operation. This is designed for heavy use in the Gemstone hobby, so heavy wiring, fan-cooled motor, etc. Full of walnut media. Stands 14” tall. Hopper is 12” diameter by 6” deep. Puts most reloading tumblers to shame. I won’t be offended if I don’t sell this one, but find myself using my rotary tumbler more so this is taking up bench space. Looking for $100 plus shipping OBO.

Pictures available on request. May consider a partial trade for an RCBS Rock Chucker (or similar) if both presses go. I’ll be doing some research if the presses will ride in a flat rate. I know the tumbler will not. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Anonym; 03-28-2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Removed caliber conversion

Will entertain offers!

Big Max sold pending funds. Any interest in the others?

Buyer had to back out of the Big Max purchase, so it is back up for sale and this is back to the top!

I cannot fit either of these into a large flat rate box, so we are subject to shipping rates. I can possibly disassemble the linkage arms and remove the ram to squeeze one in, so please let me know if I need to explore this further.

Another look.

Last look...