Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingWidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: And the blessings just keep coming

Boolit Master

And the blessings just keep coming

So the family will have 4 babies in October! My brother who you all helped lady for this winter had a small set back in his health but nothing dramatic and his new doctor thinks he has a led on the “mystery” illness that almost killed him.
    My closest cousin is fixing to marry a wonderful lady with two wonderful teenage girls!
    My Uncle and closest female cousin are both doing much better than expected in their battles with cancer.
    Our dear neighbors have helped us and shown us how to maintain a healthy respectful honest marriage even in hard times!
    We have so much to be thankful for that it’s hard to lost it all!

Surrounded by Love. Happy for you brother. Go in Peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

in Remebrance
    And all we have to do is act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with God, He'll take care of the rest. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Boolit Master

Good to hear of Gods mercy and grace upon your family.

Moderator Emeritus

Your plate is overflowing with God's goodness.....most of us are if we just look around! Glad everything is looking up for you and your family!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for a good report ! He blesses us daily if we think about it .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Man
    Great to hear praise! It's hard sometimes to see the blessings, but even in the hard time we can rely on God.
    "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord."

Boolit Master

At a bible study yesterday with above mentioned neighbor, I was so touched by the message and the Word of God and the kindness and respect our neighbors have shown us , I’m not ashamed to admit that I wept, tears of joy for all blessings and knowing that even though I often don’t deserve His love I always have it! I’ll tell you it’s not easy starting a second marriage; when we got together 11 years ago we both had or were in the process of losing everything;both made a living in the housing and auto markets. Starting from zero is hard, learning true love and being open totally and honestly to one another is tough anyhow but both of us being out of bad destructive relationships made it harder. I Thank God we had friends and neighbors who’d made it through tougher times who were willing to help us and teach us to not be such selfish children and give one another and the marriage the respect it always deserves!

Moderator Emeritus

Is it not amazing how fluent Christ is with His blessings, if we'll but humble ourselves before Him, and simply ask for His help when we're in need? He doesn't always grant our prayers, but when He doesn't, you can be sure He has some very good reason, whether we're aware of it or can figure it out or not. Ultimately, He is the source for ALL blessings that befall us. And we can never come up with the words to express how truly thankful we are, or at least ought to be, for his wondrous generosity and love. Praised be His Holy name forever!

Boolit Master

Well said and welcome back friend!