Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS Odds and ends- Uniflow, 35793, Trim Dies, Lee, Bullet Puller

Boolit Master

WTS Odds and ends- Uniflow, 35793, Trim Dies, Lee, Bullet Puller

Thinning out some extras that never get used:

A nearly new RCBS Uniflow measure. Powder was never stored in this measure when not in use and the tube is clean as you can see. Comes with the standard metering screw (up to 50 grains according to RCBS). It will have the little flat mounting plate that you can use to mount to your bench or press as pictured but I will also throw in a metal bench mount (not pictured). $70 Shipped.

An RCBS bullet puller collet system with a 30 cal collet. I don't think I ever used it, but I bought it new from Midway probably 5 or 6 years ago. It's lived in its box since. $25 Shipped for both. SPF

A Lee Deluxe Quick Trim setup for 308, 223, and 30 Carbine. This actually works pretty well and make a nice, consistent trim. It's about the same speed as any normal bench mount trimmer, which is to say not very fast. I think they sell a motorized attachment or a chuck or something for them now. I bought a Dillon 1200 years ago (which somehow was replaced by a 1500) so this hasn't been used since. I would like to sell them all together just for simplicity's sake and low individual value of the trim dies. $35 Shipped

A Lee 457-500 Round Nose. Casts well but I don't use it. This is a gas check design. Small touch of rust on top of the sprue plate. $16 Shipped SPF

A Lee 30 caliber 230-5R mold. Didn't work for my purposes... stabilized in my 1:10 308 but shot poorly. Bought a Noe 311247, maybe it will do better! Literally only one casting session with this and it was short. You can fit a gas check on the base apparently but I never tried, I was a bit paranoid about them coming off in a suppressor without a real shank to be crimped to. $16 Shipped SPF

A Lyman 35793 mold in, well, its not good condition but its serviceable. The pictures make it look a lot worse than it actually is, and it casts well. Interestingly, the block is numbered "25793". This was a flea market rescue. It will need a new set screw (didn't have one when I found it) but otherwise is good to go. This is a pretty rare mold to find and I have several and quite like how they shoot, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I mostly like how they look. This one does like to grip its boolits pretty tightly so get ready to rap those handles, but its a pretty flashy novelty to have a spitzer 357 mag bullet. This is the gun-show-rumored """armor piercing""" cast bullet, although I think that's more silliness than anything else, probably born out of its similar looks to bullets like the old KTW cartridges had. This is a gas check design. Cuts out holes like a wadcutter, too. I bet it would clean up well, though. Because of the rarity (compounded with the less than stellar condition) I am asking $60 Shipped. SPF

Oh, and I almost forgot an RCBS 45-70 Trim Die. I have never used this and I got it in a trade. I don't think the guy who had it had either. They retail at $37 dollars which seems like highway robbery to me. $20 Shipped (I'll include a lock ring of some sort) SPF

I highly prefer paypal, and am not really looking for trades in particular right now, outside of maybe MP HP molds I don't have.

I will of course combine shipping if able. Most of these will fit in an SFRB.
    Last edited by Echd; 03-11-2018 at 08:06 PM.

I’ll take the lee 30cal 230 mold

I'll take this
    A Lee 457-500 Round Nose. Casts well but I don't use it. This is a gas check design. Small touch of rust on top of the sprue plate. $16 Shipped

I'm A Honcho!
    I’ll take the bullet puller

HaHa !!!Nice grab WaSSer, I was just going back in to add the puller.

Boolit Master

I'll take the 45-70 trim die

Boolit Master

I'll take this:

A Lyman 35793 mold in, well, its not good condition but its serviceable. The pictures make it look a lot worse than it actually is, and it casts well. Interestingly, the block is numbered "25793". This was a flea market rescue. It will need a new set screw (didn't have one when I found it) but otherwise is good to go. This is a pretty rare mold to find and I have several and quite like how they shoot, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I mostly like how they look. This one does like to grip its boolits pretty tightly so get ready to rap those handles, but its a pretty flashy novelty to have a spitzer 357 mag bullet. This is the gun-show-rumored """armor piercing""" cast bullet, although I think that's more silliness than anything else, probably born out of its similar looks to bullets like the old KTW cartridges had. This is a gas check design. Cuts out holes like a wadcutter, too. I bet it would clean up well, though. Because of the rarity (compounded with the less than stellar condition) I am asking $60 Shipped.

Boolit Master
    Responded to all IMs received so far. Only the uniflow and trimmer system remains.

$90 flat and I'll ship them both together!
    Last edited by Echd; 03-11-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Boolit Master
    Bump!

Boolit Bub
    I'll Take the Trim Set Lee Deluxe Quick Trim setup for 308, 223, and 30 Carbine for $35.00 Pay Pal. PM to Follow For Address.

Boolit Master
    Everything is sold except the uniflow. $65 shipped gets it, if it doesn't sell by the time I get home tonight I'll put it up on another forum.

Boolit Grand Master

OK, I'll take the uniflow, at $65. shipped. Need PP address by PM.
    Information not shared. is wasted.