Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad Data
RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS/T: Savage 340 30-30

WTS/T: Savage 340 30-30

I have a Savage 340 in 30-30. It is pre-SN and has no butchering on it. It is drilled and tapped for a peep sight and includes one not installed, I have no screws for it either. I believe it may need a taller front sight to go with it. Also includes two functioning magazines. It has nicely installed swiveling sling loops also. Butter knife bolt handle. Rifle is in great shape for its age in my opinion. Wood and blue look nice. I want $300 plus actual shipping. I can not figure out for the life of me how to post pictures, so if you message me your email I can send them to you. I would consider a complete dillon 550 or old Marlin guns for trade. Cash to boot either way. I am not an FFL so you must accept from me with a copy of my DL. Post or PM any interest or questions. Thanks
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Bump for a nicely priced gun. Great cast bullet shooters.
    “A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.”

Thomas Jefferson – Author of the Declaration of Independence and 3rd President of the USA

Try reducing the size of the photos, if it just hangs while trying to upload, that may be a sign the file is too large.

And where are you located? A face to face sale may get someone near you interested, I would 😗.

As far north as you can go in NY. Thanks

I am working off an old iPhone 5 and it doesn't want to do anything picture wise on here. It worked a couple years ago but now I am defeated. Sorry.
    Last edited by pull the trigger; 03-12-2018 at 10:21 AM.
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Boolit Buddy

Still for sale? I requested pics a couple of days ago. Very interested. Thanks

Boolit Master
    Oh so you are one of them none ny ers. Well so am I. Anything north Albany they just do not care about. Get the pics up I want to see it.
    Is it a plain 340 or a 340a. Never know if you are close might just have to take a ride.

Boolit Master

Free Bump!! One of my shooting buds have a Savage 340. Its beat to heck but a wonderful cast bullet shooter. Correct me if I'm wrong. Believe my friend's is marked Stevens.

Quote Originally Posted by pull the trigger View Post
    As far north as you can go in NY. Thanks

I am working off an old iPhone 5 and it doesn't want to do anything picture wise on here. It worked a couple years ago but now I am defeated. Sorry.
    If you have access to a real computer, try emailing them to your self, download to the hard drive, then upload from there. Long way around but should work.

Sorry brother love. I sent them once but I just sent them again. Thanks!!!
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Quote Originally Posted by Outer Rondacker View Post
    Oh so you are one of them none ny ers. Well so am I. Anything north Albany they just do not care about. Get the pics up I want to see it.
    Is it a plain 340 or a 340a. Never know if you are close might just have to take a ride.
    Hey neighbor! Im up by ogdensburg. It is a 340. No letter. Sorry I cant get pics up here. I can email them tho. At least I think I am emailing them. Ive sent a few out so far. Is anyone getting them?
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take it as agreed

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by pull the trigger View Post
    Hey neighbor! Im up by ogdensburg. It is a 340. No letter. Sorry I cant get pics up here. I can email them tho. At least I think I am emailing them. Ive sent a few out so far. Is anyone getting them?
    Nice area over that way. I am a bit east of you. Looks like the 340 found a good home. I have one and love it. umwminer congrats.

Sold pending funds. Thank you for all the interest, and thank you umwminer!!
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member