RepackboxLoad DataSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: SHOOTING IMPROVEMENT W/ sbh bisley

SHOOTING IMPROVEMENT W/ sbh bisley

I have improved greatly, still needs some work ( I am reffering to my new SBH bisley hunter.) I have been using a hand strengthening workout device, which I recommend to any pistol shooter, and also got a .390 tall marble hi-vis green dot front sight, which also is a huge help ( don't get the .332, the .390 is about the same as stock). yesterday I set out a dozen dog food cans from 10 to 25 yards, and was doing a good job with them! once I got the new sight set, I could almost hit them every time, maybe 3 out of five, wich is better than I was doing, and the misses were almost all grazing misses,or right below them, sending them flying! I only pulled 3 shots that missed by a foot, and that was out of 40 or so rounds! just wanted to let you guys know, especially newton, because he got his gun at about the same time ( but he cheats, uses a scope!) lol thanks for all of you guys' help! I have a feeling I wouldn't be seeing improvement without everything you guys taught me! once again, I highly recommend getting one of the hand workout things that have a spring and you just squeeze it, wallyworld has a newer, adjustable tension one that's more ergonomic, and its under 10 bucks. I am almost ready for the hogs!!!! ( at least the close ones, for now!) have a good'un!-Travis
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

Boolit Buddy

Glad to hear it. Keep it up these revolvers will astonish many folks with their accuracy. Practice, practice, and practice.

Excellent!
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

thanks guys, that's what I plan on doing!i also ordered a 430 sizer, as the 431 is a very tight fit in the throats, I am sure that will help with accuracy, but not sure if it will help enough to notice... anyways, i'll keep you posted! and I will let you know when the first hog drops to the mighty 44!-Travis

Boolit Buddy

Couple of tenderloins on the grill will make all the effort worthwhile. I wish you the best of luck.

thanks a lot Bhill!

I got a metal detector for my birthday, and so I was thinking, if I go out " metal detecting" with my revolver handy, I might have better luck, as you all know, we seem to always see that big buck, boar, or whatever, when we are doing something besides hunting! lol