Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawn mower ate my Chrorngraph

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hick View Post
    Caldwell ballistic chronograph is pretty good and not expensive. I've had mine 3 years and its still working fine. Not very fancy, but it does come with an app and a connector cord so that you can download the data to a smart phone. I really don't think it would qualify as top of the line, but it does the job.
    I like mine
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

I have a CED Millennium chronograph and it's been great no problems in several years (Except) I've shot the vertical legs off the defuser (sp) so many times that I've taken to making my own out of 1/8" hardboard. So far, I haven't shot a sensor but it could happen just about any range trip. It's easy to stay out of trouble with my rifles but sem-iauto pistols are another story for me. Anyway, a LabRadar is my next on the list gotta have so the CED will be for sale soon. I'm just tired of the screen set-up and the wind blowing it over. Gp

Boolit Master
    My F1 Chrony has been thru a lot, hole thru back sensor at top still working fine now use all wood dowels for screen when needed.

Boolit Man
    I got my Alpha Chrony direct from the company several years ago. It was a rebuilt unit they were offering for $60.00. Don't know if they still do that or not.
    Oklahoma. Quite possibly the reddest state in the U.S.A. 77 counties, 2 elections, and not a single one went for B.O. Uh make that 3 elections, we didn't care much for Hillary either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12