Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWideners
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: FS: Lyman 429303av, 429649av, 311413

USMC 77, USRA 79

FS: Lyman 429303av, 429649av, 311413

Hi guys....

Savin up PayPal bucks for a new Lyman Gen6, and I don't use these mold's anymore so away they go.

1. Lyman 2 cav 429303av. 200g. Pretty rare and discontinued for decades with original box and paper. Light surface rust from sitting, will clean up fine, and kinda a pain to cast with.. I have cast a couple hundred a few years back.. pain to size without a 303 top punch.. but overall very cool.. chicks dig it! You wouldn't believe the looks you will get at the Range! $75 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping.

2. Lyman 629649av. The real heavyweight and also discontinued.. I have 2 of these, so the duplicate has to go. my other one casts over 330gn. One heck of a killer for the 44 mag. True boolit for the hard core "bigger is better" kinda guy. Doesn't look like this one has every seen a stick of lead, beautiful shape! $75 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping.

3. Lyman 311413. Humble bread and butter 30cal single cav mold. I was gunna use it in my K31 Swiss, but gun is gone. Needs a good cleaning $30 bucks plus the 5 bucks for shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4214.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	215887

As usual, call it followed by a PM trumps all tire kickers. PAyPal f&f only! I need them PayPal bucks for my Lyman Gen6 wishlist. I can ship tomorrow cuz I have to go to town again.

Marko
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Ill take this:

2. Lyman 629649av. The real heavyweight and also discontinued.. I have 2 of these, so the duplicate has to go. my other one casts over 330gn. One heck of a killer for the 44 mag. True boolit for the hard core "bigger is better" kinda guy. Doesn't look like this one has every seen a stick of lead, beautiful shape! $75 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping.
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Boolit Master

I'll take these:

1. Lyman 2 cav 429303av. 200g. Pretty rare and discontinued for decades with original box and paper. Light surface rust from sitting, will clean up fine, and kinda a pain to cast with.. I have cast a couple hundred a few years back.. pain to size without a 303 top punch.. but overall very cool.. chicks dig it! You wouldn't believe the looks you will get at the Range! $75 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping.

3. Lyman 311413. Humble bread and butter 30cal single cav mold. I was gunna use it in my K31 Swiss, but gun is gone. Needs a good cleaning $30 bucks plus the 5 bucks for shipping.

As usual, call it followed by a PM trumps all tire kickers. PAyPal f&f only! I need them PayPal bucks for my Lyman Gen6 wishlist. I can ship tomorrow cuz I have to go to town again.

I would like a mod to verify that I actually beat Ron to the punch please!

USMC 77, USRA 79

LMBO!!!!! Ron had his finger on the trigger though... his scope got fogged up!

Everything is sold in about 5 min... wow, should have asked for a pint of blood as well...lol
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Ron and I are both sleeping at the wheel! It took 18+ minutes for it to show up on our radar. **thread closed**