Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
WidenersLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 358 105 SWC 2 Cavity

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sigep1764 View Post
    Rosewood was right, small powder bar will not drop below 2 grains consistently. Ordered the extra small powder bar tonight. I had to dump a lot of light charges to load up 20 rounds at 1.8 grains. I won't be loading any more til the new bar comes in. I did check if Grafs in St. Charles Mo had them first as I like to shop local, but they were out. Said they order $15k worth of Dillon at a time and would not be ordering for at least 3 weeks. Bummer, I don't expect this part to make it here til next week.
    I have a Lee auto disk kit and bought the adjustable charge bar for it. It works great on the dillon. I use this setup on most all of my smaller pistol calibers. You just need the Lee dies with the appropriate powder/funnel die. It is easier to setup the proper powder drop with the Lee than with the dillon. I still use the dillon for larger pistol calibers and rifle calibers.

Rosewood
    Evangelical, deplorable redneck and proud of it.

Boolit Master
    I got the xtra small powder bar and its been working pretty well. But I will keep that powder measure in mind when I start reloading for 270 Win.
    I am having a small issue with this mold that others have had with Lee. The sprue plate keeps loosening up on me. Can anybody help with what size bit, set screw, and thread cutter they used to fix this?