Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: SL68B Boolit lube

Moderator Emeritus

WTS: SL68B Boolit lube

This as a one time offer as I have no desire to start a commercial enterprise of making/selling lube.
    This lube, I am offering, was made in 2015. I recently made a new large batch and want to start using from the new batch right away, so I have no need for these leftovers from the 2015 batch...so I offer it here.

1. five ounces of SL68B lube for $15 shipped first class USPS to a CONUS address ($19 flat rate to AK and HI).

2. five ounces of SL68B lube for $15 shipped first class USPS to a CONUS address ($19 flat rate to AK and HI).

3. five ounces of SL68B lube for $15 shipped first class USPS to a CONUS address ($19 flat rate to AK and HI).

FYI: the typical hollow tubes of commercial lube (wax based) for lyman and RCBS sizers, weigh about 1.5 ounce.

If you are unaware of what SL68B is, there is a sticky thread in the Lube section.
    This is what the lube looks like, this is a photo of the actual 2015 batch, taken in 2015.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SL68B in tuna cans 2015 batch.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	215605

If you are the first to post that you want some...and want it all? I'll sell all three lots for $40 shipped USPS flat rate to any USA address.

I prefer Paypal, but will also accept USPS Money order.

Post "I'll take it" and PM payment and shipping info.

NOTES:
    It will be shipped in chunks, in wax paper, without the tunafish cans. This is a soft lube, but is still stiffer/harder than play-doh, but it can be formed by hand to fit in a lubesizer. This lube is NOT to be melted to pour into a lubesizer...or melted out of a lube sizer, as it doesn't get to a pourable liquid til it's above 450ºF...if it's melted, the lube will Scotch, due to the beeswax content. No heat is required to use in a lubesizer. Also, it is about the perfect consistency to "finger lube" boolits by hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master

I'll take it all!

Moderator Emeritus

well that was quick and easy
    Thanks Brass.
    Jon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001