Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
Load Data Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Like Cats

Boolit Buddy
    Anybody who doesn't like cats just haven't had one cooked properly...

A cat outside and in the barn on rodent patrol gets to stay. None in the house, thank you. Strays that come around get lead injections. Only de- balled toms get to stay if they work. But I love dogs and have four at present. Mules and donkeys don't care for dogs or cats or pigs or coyotes or some humans!

Boolit Master
    I say those dogs sitting and watching in the background are pretty smart for staying out of the way

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus Krile View Post
    Anybody who doesn't like cats just haven't had one cooked properly...
    You are right, I hear linx are downright good table fare, but have never killed one.

Moderator Emeritus

My neighbor has a donkey out at the farm. She had a coyote go after her mini pony and the donkey stomped it to death. She asked if I wanted the fur and after looking said no, it had to many hoof holes in it!

One of the funniest videos I have ever seen is an elephant herd having an evening "lion stomping party" and a great time was had by all, though the lion didn't seem too happy

Boolit Master

Well to each his own but I like cats -a lot! It didn't start that way, didn't particularly dislike them just didn't care one way or the other. When my daughter was about ten we allowed her to get a Siamese that was a litter runt, the friends she got it from were Siamese breeders and because of his physical defects he was unsalable so they were going to put him down but she was having none of that! This cat was only about half the size of a normal Siamese Tom and, no kidding, he had crossed eyes and had teeth sticking out one side of his mouth, this cat was so homely he was cute. I had serious reservations about allowing a cat to come and live with us but after a while I got so attached to that thing and his lovable ways that it changed my entire perception of cats! I was against having the cat at first but he quickly became a family member and 15 years later when we had to have the vet put him down due illness it was all I could do to keep from just flat out crying! Cats are not what most folks think they are and the little buggers can be a joy for those who give them a chance.
    Statistics show that criminals commit fewer crimes after they have been shot

Cats have there place and I know it is for some and not for others. I had a cat when I was small and it was a good one,but would kill some wildlife then what it was to. So when we where to get some rabbits for food to raise. My dad told me that if he see that cat on the rabbit cages he would shoot it.or he said he could give it to someone that would want it.I told him to give it away. after that if the cat dose not do what it needs to do It gose. If someone take care of it the way they should is no problem to me but free range in the woods away from any house or farm.That is another story in the end.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke4320 View Post
    cats make great catton fodder or ammo for catapults
    when i was young i witnessed a cat mortar in use.

what's zat you say? what's a cat mortar?

somebody in the hood was always painting something....porch, out house, barn, farm equipment...you know with a one gallon oil based paint.

when empty the user would hammer the lid back on nice and tight. then knock a hole in the side of the can, set it upright with a 2' square piece of plywood on top.

grab a cat and duct tape his feet together and lay him gently on the plywood.

with a little fire on a long stick ...touch it to the hole and .......BOOM!....cat flies 6 houses away!

I like cats...especially if they are done right...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nvbirdman View Post
    Don't like guns? Don't get a gun.
    Don't like cats? Don't get a cat.
    But everybody should have a dog.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bg6ga View Post
    Cats should be kept in cages in zoos. The only good cat is a dead one. I hate cats......dogs rule! All the stray cats I see I put down and they end up in the land fill. Just saying keep your cat close to you.
    Well that's you off my list.I personally do not hate any living creature we share this planet with.

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	215897

Boolit Master
    She likes them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12