Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTB WAGGE lead Furnace

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.

WTB WAGGE lead Furnace

I lost my RCBS PRO MELT and my Wagge 4757 in the terrible flood that hit South Louisiana in August of 2016. My wife and I took quite a beating. We had to leave our home for 6 months. That is the reason that I've not been active on the forum. We still don't have everything together. I'm wanting to cast some bullets and need to buy another Wagge 4757 if anyone has one that is gathering dust.
    Take Care, David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

I have one that I was just getting ready to list. Sending PM.
    Boolits Feedback <> Gunbroker Feedback

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Bluegrass...the speed metal of country music!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun shooter View Post
    I lost my RCBS PRO MELT and my Wagge 4757 in the terrible flood that hit South Louisiana in August of 2016. My wife and I took quite a beating. We had to leave our home for 6 months. That is the reason that I've not been active on the forum. We still don't have everything together. I'm wanting to cast some bullets and need to buy another Wagge 4757 if anyone has one that is gathering dust.
    Take Care, David
    can someone please post a picture of a Wagge 4757 I never herd of one of those and would like to see what we are talking about Cajun shooter I am going to send you a pm in a minute D Crockett

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    D Crockett - Look at the bottom of http://www.shootandreload.com/2014/0...nace-overview/ for one picture anyways. It's sorta a "secret" pot apparently, which seems odd... Hard to sell something if you don't list it on your web site?

Black Powder 100%

It's not a secret pot but one that is made by Wagge as a favor for those who enjoy bullet casting. They are a very old and large company that makes products for commercial use. The web site will show you all the things that are made by them. They do have a few dealers that they supply with the 4757 pots. The pots are the best ladle pots made. They keep low-key on the pot as they have a huge commercial business and don't feel a need to compete with the companies that supply the casting business. Casters who ladle pour are aware of the Wagge pot. Later David aka Cajun Shooter
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Banned
    What do they cost New?

I emailed waage for a price on the 4757 this afternoon and they did not get back with me yet. I imagine they will in the morning. Until then, Buffalo Arms is the cheapest place I have found them;

https://www.buffaloarms.com/bullet-c...ree-f-rcb99989

May be something to do a group buy on in the near future. I will post a price and we can go from there if there's enough interest.
    Last edited by waarp8nt; 02-26-2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Group Buy?

Boolit Master
    lets take a poll for a group buy: count me in

Black Powder 100%

They cost $237 and $30 shipping. The build time is 1-2 weeks depending on the work load at Wagge.

Black Powder 100%

Well I have not had much luck, I guess everyone wants to keep the ones they have, I'll give it another bump to see if some luck may may come my way. I want to thank those with the offers I've received but I want to hold out with the chance of finding a Wagge. Take Care David