Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackboxTitan Reloading
Wideners

Thread: .431 dia Hi-Tek coated bullets - 240gr SWC & 300gr WFN - March 2018

Boolit Mold

.431 dia Hi-Tek coated bullets - 240gr SWC & 300gr WFN - March 2018

I just contacted Missouri Bullet Company about making up some .431 dia 44 bullets in there 240SWC (500pc @ $57.50) and 300WFN (400pc @ $63.00) - they call these there ElmerK and Hammer and are listed at 18 BRN. There "catalog" size is .430. They want just a two lot minimum per size to setup and run a non-standard size for them @ .431.

?? Anyone interested in piggybacking on an orderd with me of either of these??

I'm willing to split off whatever quantity your interested in and reship them as long as I can recover a portion of the inbound shipping (split of $14), the bullet costs and shipping to you via a USPS small box at $7.50. Not trying to do this as a profit center, just don't really want/need 1000 + 800 bullets.

Plan on sending me a check - just to keep things simple. Post here and then PM me. When I've got enough to move forward I'll respond with your final cost.

I'll be using the 240gr for a target load and the 300gr for a hunting load out of my Ruger SBH Hunter.

Boolit Mold
    When your get great customer service it's seems only right to say something - Yesterday after I posted the above I got a phone call from Missouri Bullet Co (Chris) and he asked how many of each I was interested in as they really wanted me to be able to able to start shooting there bullets - WOW!!. I told him that as a mechnical engineer I understood that they have some setup time to do a "custom" and that I really appreciate the offer. Then I told him of my post here and said I'd wait a few days and see what kind of response I got - so I could hopefully make it worth there efforts.

So - I'm thinking that I'll make an order Late on Tuesday 3/20