Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: 2 Lee Molds 9mm and .40, 1 .401 Sizer and 1 9mm Arsenal Mold for Sale

Boolit Master

2 Lee Molds 9mm and .40, 1 .401 Sizer and 1 9mm Arsenal Mold for Sale

I have the following molds for sale or perhaps a trade if someone has some CZ P10c magazines or Glock 19 magazines.

Lee 90402 9mm Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-TC 9mm Luger. Used but still drops as good as it did when I purchased it. It does have the Kal Steel Lever as well. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...for-Lee-Moulds $35 shipped. Sold Pending Funds.

Lee 90690 Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W. Used as well but not more than a couple of hundred boolits.
    It does have the Kal Steel Lever as well. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...for-Lee-Moulds. However the handle still has the old lee part broken off inside. $35 shipped. Sold

Lee push though sizer .401 without plastic container. $20 shipped unless you buy it with the .40 cal mold then shipping is free and the die will be $12.50

Arsenal RF 359 - 130 Grain RF Bullet, Plain Base Design, Material: Aluminum 5 cavity. $65 shipped. Sold Pending Funds.

I am in the middle of adding photos. First ill take it with a p.m. Shipping is only in sfrb to United States and if someone buys more than one item I bet I can combine shipping to save some cash.
    Last edited by Utah Shooter; 02-23-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Boolit Master
    Arsenal does not come with handles.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Boolit Buddy
    i'll take the 90402 9mm 6 cav. for $ 35.00 shipped

CC

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the arsenal 359-130 RF mold. PM Enroute.

Boolit Buddy
    I will take the lead 90690 175 grain truncated cone, p.m. to follow

Boolit Buddy
    P.m. to follow when you have emptied enough storage space

Boolit Master
    Storage clear PM sent.

​Mentor

Boolit Master
    All PM's replied to.

​Mentor