Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLOSE OUT Redding T-7 Press

Sorry my friend. They really do need to keep inventory accurate. May be one of the reasons they are going out of business.
    Doug
    Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better !!

Just talked to customer service at bullets.com. He said My Ultra Mag was in stock and was scheduled to ship today. Still won't believe it till I get tracking #, but I am more hopeful now.
    Safe shooting
    Doug

Banned
    Call first before ordering anything. Last week I ordered $700 of powder, bullets and ammo. $250 has been canceled due to none left BUT those items are still listed as available !

Ulta Mag is headed my way. I have UPS tracking
    Safe shooting
    Doug

Boolit Master

At least it looks like they are removing the "out of stock" items from the website.
    John
    W.TN

Just received confirmation that my complete order shipped. 3 different boxes of Berry's Bullets.

Boolit Man
    I picked up their last 4 boxes of 32 slugs for my 32-20. And 2 boxes of 30 cal. Great prices

Banned

The Press NAZIs just sent me an email
    "No T7 for you."
    I had no sane reason to get one other than they made an offer that I could not refuse" and then recinded the offer after I accepted it.
    I got another $250 in dies and shell holders so they got me there
    Drove by the Grizzly warehouse/headquaters earlier today
    Did not elicit happy thoughts

Now the new Lee Progressive, for $125
    I will add that for no good reason
    Last edited by jmort; 03-02-2018 at 07:04 PM.

I know what you mean. Got all excited for nothing. Oh well. I picked up a slightly neglected LnL AP for 100$ locally so can’t complain too much. And they did decide they could sell me the bullet feeder that I didn’t need. So now I don’t need to find a bunch of 308 brass that can load more rapidly than ever before!

Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    Now the new Lee Progressive, for $125 I will add that for no good reason
    Would that be the new Pro4000 Breech Lock?

Boolit Master
    My ultra mag shipped today. I did not need it but could not resist.

Ultra Mag arrived today Just got LUCKY

Safe shooting
    Doug

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAkai View Post
    bumping this thread, they have a lot of good powder left at great prices, you may need to buy 5 or so pounds to make it worth it but diffidently take a look. 4LBS of long shot for $60.00
    Careful on powder purchases...prices are changing and instead of going down they are going up.

I ordered a few pounds of powder on 3/1 as the prices were decent on what I was looking to pick up. Just checked what's left tonight and noticed pricing wasn't as "motivating" as what I got excited about last week. Sure enough, checked my invoice and what I paid $16.85 is now listed at $18.72. Still better than their "list" price, but the discount is ~50% less than last week.

Boolit Master

Got my pitiful, what-was-not-canceled order yesterday. They sure took their time, they're not Amazon or even MidwayUSA when it comes to shipping speed. And we already talked about (lack of) inventory control. I could understand all this if it was a small family owned shop, but these guys were trying to compete directly with the big boys, it's easy to see why they threw in the towel.

The whole thing reminds me of the Herter's revival web site, by the guy who owns Northern Tool. They too found that running a side business in Hunting & Fishing is not as easy as they thought, build it and they won't necessarily come. You actually have to have great inventory control, fast shipping, great products, great pricing and great customer service. Sportsmen are a very picky crowd and there are lots of places to choose from.
    I give loading advice based on my actual results in factory rifles with standard chambers, twist rates and basic accurizing.
    My goals for using cast boolits are lots of good, cheap, and reasonably accurate shooting, while avoiding overly tedious loading processes.
    The BHN Deformation Formula, and why I don't use it.
    How to find and fix sizing die eccentricity problems.
    Do you trust your casting thermometer?
    A few musings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post
    Would that be the new Pro4000 Breech Lock?
    New Model
    Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro
    $125 for press
    You have to add shell plates which are inexpensive and caliber specific
    Very interested to see how it runs
    Last edited by jmort; 03-07-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Banned

Congratulations to those actual got a press
    The Ultra Mag is Ultra cool
    The whole sale disturbs me for obvious reasons
    It retrospect it was a great way to sucker suckers like me.
    I bought $260 of dies and shell holders that I never would have considered ordering in the first place in addition to my Unicorn T 7
    Note to self, you are a sucker

Boolit Master

Back when tred1956 started this thread, I immediately jumped in and ordered a bunch of stuff. Actually made 3 orders, the first of which included the T-7 press. I was really stocking up. Then about 4-5 days later I got the email that the T-7 was cancelled because it was out of stock. As I thought about it, I got a couple more emails that other stuff was cancelled. I decided that I really didn't want to sit around waiting for more emails so I called the customer service number that was posted and cancelled everything that had not already been cancelled.

I decided that I didn't want to keep on being a sucker. I'll give my business to companies that know what they have in stock and if it is not in stock, when it will be. I'm waiting on an order now that I was able to instruct them to hold until all items were available since they could give me a tentative date when the out of stock item would be available.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Bub
    I opted to try and put an order in, I guess we will see what is actually still in stock! Some of the order is comprised of things I could certainly use, others are for future intentions that I don’t ‘need’. Hopefully it works out, at least for the most part!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by drkphibr View Post
    Careful on powder purchases...prices are changing and instead of going down they are going up.

I ordered a few pounds of powder on 3/1 as the prices were decent on what I was looking to pick up. Just checked what's left tonight and noticed pricing wasn't as "motivating" as what I got excited about last week. Sure enough, checked my invoice and what I paid $16.85 is now listed at $18.72. Still better than their "list" price, but the discount is ~50% less than last week.
    Noticed I hadn't received any shipping notification following my order (a week had passed) and their order confirmation states in stock items ship the next business day. Sent an email inquiry and the response later in the day was they are overwhelmed (not surprised) and would be shipping in a day or two.

Received my shipping invoice this morning (or saw it in my inbox) and noticed the pricing didn't look quite right per pound of powder. Sure enough, they charged me the current listed price and not what my order confirmation pricing listed from a week prior. Sent them an email stating they overcharged me by $15 (I gave them exact number, along with pics of my order confirmation and the shipping invoice). If they don't credit me the difference I'll put the amount in dispute with my card issuer.

Funny how they notified me that one of the items is no longer available and would be removing it from my order (no biggie and not s surprise), but they didn't bother to reach out to me saying they are raising the prices from my original order and did I still want to continue purchasing at the higher prices (I would have cancelled the order is the "new" prices are not a big enough of a discount to purchase, too close to other vendors pricing) or cancel the order. They just processed the order at the now higher prices. Bait and switch from my perspective. Let's see how they respond.

Boolit Master

That's not bait and switch. Just fraud, even if unintentional.
    I give loading advice based on my actual results in factory rifles with standard chambers, twist rates and basic accurizing.
    My goals for using cast boolits are lots of good, cheap, and reasonably accurate shooting, while avoiding overly tedious loading processes.
    The BHN Deformation Formula, and why I don't use it.
    How to find and fix sizing die eccentricity problems.
    Do you trust your casting thermometer?
    A few musings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast