RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: WTB- 10mm Auto Reloading Stuff

Boolit Buddy

WTB- 10mm Auto Reloading Stuff

Need to get setup for a 10mm I have on the way. Need carbide die set, extra taper crimp die, shell holder, brass (new or maybe once fired), #10 shell plate for Hornady LNL, bullet mold(s), cast and/or jacketed bullets. Pretty much everything. I've got plenty in my Cabela's account to buy new but wanted to see if anyone has some unused stuff they'd prefer to turn into cash. I do have some die sets I could trade as well as once fired .223 or .243 brass. If you have a specific trade interest let me know, I might have it.
    Greg

Boolit Master
    PM sent your way

Boolit Buddy
    PM returned.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump. Located some bullets but have nothing to load them with or in.

Boolit Buddy
    Pm sent

Boolit Master

I have a spare Lyman taper crimp die in excellent condition. With box. Send me a PM with your shipping info, and I'll get it on its way to you. Glad to help out a fellow 10-Ringer.

Boolit Master

I have 900 pieces of clean, range pickup brass.
    Will ship it to Milwaukee for 120.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Boolit Buddy
    Just curious what 10 you got, I really want a Sig 1911 Tac-Ops. I got a Kimber before Sigsaur came out with thiers. gotta pay down my cc before I can get one. I'm not sure why, but the Ten is my favorite (Semi Auto) so I don't have anything to offer up. But I bet you'll like it. I cant even tell you what mold I use ... I'll go look !

Boolit Master
    I have a case(1900) of Hornady 200 grain FMJs if that interests you. Would sell you a smaller quantity if you wanted.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by clodhopper View Post
    I have 900 pieces of clean, range pickup brass.
    Will ship it to Milwaukee for 120.
    I think I have the brass and die situation taken care of to get started. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nun2kute View Post
    Just curious what 10 you got, I really want a Sig 1911 Tac-Ops. I got a Kimber before Sigsaur came out with thiers. gotta pay down my cc before I can get one. I'm not sure why, but the Ten is my favorite (Semi Auto) so I don't have anything to offer up. But I bet you'll like it. I cant even tell you what mold I use ... I'll go look !
    It's a Tanfoglio Witness Hunter. It's been an itch I've wanted to scratch since I first saw one years ago. Just got back from picking it up. Very pleased, comes with a variety of springs, three mags, cross draw holster and a box of ammo. Trigger has a little more creep than I expected but it isn't terrible. Fairly close to my Kimber .45.

Quote Originally Posted by richbug View Post
    I have a case(1900) of Hornady 200 grain FMJs if that interests you. Would sell you a smaller quantity if you wanted.
    I can't use a case, but if they are XTPs I would be interested in a smaller quantity. Shoot me a PM please.

I think I should be good to go at this point. Got dies, new brass, and several types of bullets lined up. I might want some 1x fired later but wanted to start the learning curve with fresh. Had some AA9 and Unique on the shelf and picked up a can of Longshot at the shop. Have Winchester, Wolf, and S&B primers. Champing at the bit. Going to have to hit the range tomorrow with the box of Jesse James 180 HP ammo it came with. It says 1275 fps on the box so I should get a good introduction into what the hot stuff will be like.

Boolit Master

I have cast, sized and lubed boolits in Swappin and Sellin,

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...brass-for-sale

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
    I have a spare Lyman taper crimp die in excellent condition. With box. Send me a PM with your shipping info, and I'll get it on its way to you. Glad to help out a fellow 10-Ringer.
    Message sent.

Boolit Buddy
    That is a sweet gun, now I'm jealous. I'm using the RCBS 40-180-FN (straight COWW's) and some 180g and 200g Home swaged bullets. Used Berry's plated in the past with good results. It's all Fun !