WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad Data
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: WTS: .30 Carbine brass & bullets, 7.5 x 55 Swiss brass & dies

Boolit Buddy

WTS: .30 Carbine brass & bullets, 7.5 x 55 Swiss brass & dies

I need to get rid of this stuff that's excess to my needs. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take ___" posted here followed by a PM trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if..." type of post. I prefer payment by a Paypal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the fee) but I'll accept a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipping will be in either a SFRB or a padded flat rate envelope. (The dies might ship by first class as long as they're 13 oz or less, but I'm not sure.) I'm not interested in any trades at this time. US sales only. Picture are below the descriptions:

1. 500+ pieces of .30 Carbine brass: This is a mixture of commercial and US Govt. surplus brass. I believe that most of it is once-fired but I don't know for sure. About 1/2 of it was cleaned in green vibratory media and of those some have residual green rouge on them. This is an aesthetic issue and they should be fine to shoot. SPF $40 plus shipping SPF

2. 300 x new Sierra .30 Carbine softpoint bullets: Still in the unopened boxes SPF $40 plus shipping SPF

3. 130 x once-fired 7.5 x 55 Swiss brass: This mostly Grafs brand with some FNM thrown in there, too. This brass has been deprimed and cleaned in a wet tumbler with the ss pins. SPF $40 plus shipping SPF

4. Lee 7.5 Swiss dies: Lightly used. No shellholder. SPF $10 plus shipping SPF

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by btreanor; 02-20-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master
    I will buy your 7.5x55 brass for $40. PM sent, Jim

Moderator Emeritus

I will be privileged to purchase:
    1. 500+ pieces of .30 Carbine brass: This is a mixture of commercial and US Govt. surplus brass. I believe that most of it is once-fired but I don't know for sure. About 1/2 of it was cleaned in green vibratory media and of those some have residual green rouge on them. This is an aesthetic issue and they should be fine to shoot. $40 plus shipping
    and
    2. 300 x new Sierra .30 Carbine softpoint bullets: Still in the unopened boxes $40 plus shipping

PM to follow
    georgerkahn

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the dies.

Boolit Buddy
    All Sold- closing thread
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor