Inline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWideners
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee Precision

Thread: Okie Gauges , are they still in business?

Boolit Bub

Okie Gauges , are they still in business?

I placed an order a week ago and received no response of any kind. E-mails and phone calls have also been fruitless. Has anyone done business with them (successfully) in the last month or so?

( I posted this on "military Rifles" also). Hopefully someone here will know something about them.

Boolit Mold
    I placed an order only 5 days ago so i don't really expect delivery yet, but when I go to the Okie Gauges website, http://www.okiegauges.com/ ,there is no way to order anything. I'm not even sure now how I ordered from them at all. Unlike you, I DID receive a prompt email receipt, but I am beginning to worry a bit. I will send an email message tomorrow to the address listed on the receipt, websterz@cableone.net and hope for a reply. Texxut - Have you heard from them by now (I hope!)?

Boolit Mold
    I still haven't heard a word from Okie Gauges and am wondering if I really should report the transaction as fraud. I really don't want to do that but I wish they would at least let me know their intentions; either send the gauges or refund my credit card.

Boolit Master
    Read elsewhere the proprietor is deceased and the executors are trying to sort out the resultant confusion. So ,depending on state and federal law,you may need to lodge a claim against the estate,including a proof of demand,or if within time,get a clawback on your card payment.......I do not guarantee the veracity of anything contained in this information,and you should make your own independent investigations of fact.

Boolit Mold
    I think, out of respect, I will be patient and wait for a message from websterz@cableone.net. I can understand how difficult or complicated it must be for the family to take care of business under these circumstances. I paid $35.00 for gauges. I don't think waiting a while will put me in the poor house.

Boolit Mold
    I am glad I was patient because I received a notice a couple days ago that my money was being refunded, and the $35.00 I had spent for gauges was deposited into my bank account today.

Boolit Bub
    That's a shame. I live in the same town and hadn't heard anything but I live 20 miles out of town. I bought several of his gauages and met up with him. He was (is) very personable and we had some nice conversations. That probably explains why he didn't return my phone calls. Too bad I liked his gauges they worked well