MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackboxLee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad DataInline Fabrication
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: WTB Dillon 550

WTB Dillon 550

Looking to get a Dillon 550 press, shoot me what you’ve got and what you’d like for it.

What caliber set up are you looking for with the Dillon? I have one that I rarely use anymore set up with 45acp rcbs dies it is the 550B. Let me know if this what you are looking for and I will consider selling. You are aware that the machine is pretty heavy and shipping/insurance could be pricey depending on where you reside. PM me or respond here for further discussion.

Manny

Moderator Emeritus

The widow of a recently-passed fellow shooter has a Dillon 550 with optional roller handle, stand, blue zipper cover, and caliber conversion with Dillon powder measure & funnel, including .38 S&W Special Dillon dies for sale very shortly. I believe she wants $400.00 for the set-up, plus of course (exact) shipping and insurance costs. Post if you're interested. (The set-up is in her house/basement, and I'd need to contact her re my picking it up. I will do the packing and shipping, and simply hand over the money to her. She also has a beautiful Ohaus Dial-a-Grain scales for which, I *think* she wants $150.00, plus of course, exact shipping and insurance costs on this.) While she and her husband were able to make a go of it on two SS retirement cheques, with him (and his cheque) now gone, she's apparently having a very rough go of it. I'm hoping to help a bit with these two sales.) You, mwells72774, in the market, may very well make for a win-win situation for you both. I was not going to post this until the press & scales were in my possession, but I'm certain I may pick them up anytime should you wish their purchase. Thanks.
    geo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dillon1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	214349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dillon2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	214350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dillon3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	214351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dillon4.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	214352

Photo add edit: I went to Anne's house and picked up the press and scale -- so they're now in my garage. A bit dusty, but a few minutes of cleaning should have them sparkling. Per mwells72774's request, here are some pictures I just took of the press; apologies re my lack of both clean-up of press (SNOWING & COLD!!!) as well as my lack of photo-taking prowess. I did not photograph plastic boxes which come with it.
    Last edited by georgerkahn; 02-16-2018 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Photos takern & added

Boolit Master
    Nikkisdad, curious.on price?

That is an excellent price for what you get, would buy it to up-grade my 450 if OP is not interested...

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    The widow of a recently-passed fellow shooter has a Dillon 550 with optional roller handle, stand, blue zipper cover, and caliber conversion with Dillon powder measure & funnel, including .38 S&W Special Dillon dies for sale very shortly. I believe she wants $400.00 for the set-up, plus of course (exact) shipping and insurance costs. Post if you're interested. (The set-up is in her house/basement, and I'd need to contact her re my picking it up. I will do the packing and shipping, and simply hand over the money to her. She also has a beautiful Ohaus Dial-a-Grain scales for which, I *think* she wants $150.00, plus of course, exact shipping and insurance costs on this.) While she and her husband were able to make a go of it on two SS retirement cheques, with him (and his cheque) now gone, she's apparently having a very rough go of it. I'm hoping to help a bit with these two sales.) You, mwells72774, in the market, may very well make for a win-win situation for you both. I was not going to post this until the press & scales were in my possession, but I'm certain I may pick them up anytime should you wish their purchase. Thanks.
    geo
    Aim low boys, there ridin shetlands

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkisdad View Post
    What caliber set up are you looking for with the Dillon? I have one that I rarely use anymore set up with 45acp rcbs dies it is the 550B. Let me know if this what you are looking for and I will consider selling. You are aware that the machine is pretty heavy and shipping/insurance could be pricey depending on where you reside. PM me or respond here for further discussion.

Manny
    PM sent to you