WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingLoad DataReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: My LGS is going OOB........

Boolit Master

My LGS is going OOB........

.......and I am sad to see it go. Started in '69 by a retired LEO, his son took it over after his dad's passing. He did very well, the place was a Mecca for shotgunner's. Now, he is in his seventies and experiencing health problems, sad to see from someone who held an ATA AAA rating. So, it's sale time at the store, guns are all marked down, components too. I picked up a couple bags of RP-12 wads and 1000 AA hulls (old style, 4 cents each). I'll go back when I get paid next week and pick up a bunch more. If any of you are in the area of Western New York (Jamestown) and would like contact info, just PM me.
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Banned

Hate to see the old school brick and mortar ones go. A similar one near here shut down last year, a lot of the same reasons, Original owner was well into his nineties, still mentally sharp and was a hoot to talk to. His son had been running the shop a while and even he had hit retirement age. Couldn't find a buyer for the business so now it's gone. Sure liked the place

Boolit Master
    I really hate to see the old stores go. If anyone on here was ever to Square Shooters on State Street in Bettendorf you know what I am talking about.

Boolit Buddy
    nnnnnnn