I think people get a oven some powder and have to get started right away then when they have a meltdown they just want to share. I been lucky come to think of it when I got my new oven installed out in the shop which is a full size I sprayed some bullets loaded it up and baked. I always cook longer then needed I am sure but one thing I did not do was check the temp in the oven to see how correct it is. But they passed the smash test so it has not crossed my mind until now thousands of bullets later.
We all kind of have or own way of doing things some grab the stuff and rush right into it other prep and plan before they start something. When I first started reloading over 30 years ago I had 200 pieces of brass and I go in the back yard and shoot as soon as I got done I was in the house with a lee die set you used a hammer to size loading them back up so I could shoot some more. Now I have more presses then fingers 5 gal buckets of brass and tons of lead. I prep thousands of bullets or brass and store to I am ready to put everything together and rotate my rounds out by date.
I guess what I am trying to say we all or on different stages of or path and do things different then each other, So I look back when I was a kid learning and think man I sure learned how many things I was doing wrong and with you guys sharing I learn something new all the time. Other times I shake my head and walk away.
I know it can be hard when we share helpful information and it seems people just do not listen you wonder why even try. And I like to thank those when had to tell me more then one time how to do something or explain it in a different way so I would understand. So do not give up many look and read your post and never ask a ? but they use your information to succeed and we never know about it I read many post and learn something new or a cool trick to try and never comment on the thread. Keep sharing and helping guys do not toss in the towel people may look back at these post one day after were gone and learn something. Granted it will be a very few since most will not look at the stickies now lol heck to think of it this long post may have been a waste of my time and yours if you read it.