Graf & SonsMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
StainLess Steel MediaADvertise hereRotoMetals2Titan Reloading

Thread: Has any one have a update on 45nut?

Boolit Master

Has any one have a update on 45nut?

45nut has been on my mind lately. Anyone heard from him lately? Any update on would be great.

Adam

I'm A Honcho!

I subscribed to this thread to hear any news. I talked on the phone with him briefly shortly after I joined the forum in '09. Great guy! Any news would be appreciated.

Custom Cast Boolits Google Search

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I talked to him about a week ago. His health appears to be doing miraculously well. He was burdened with some of the folks that he deals with. He visits here and I assume under another user name.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master
    I have talked with him twice I believe years ago. Such a stand up guy in my book. Was sad to hear then he sold this site. Miss his posts. Was just wondering how he was doing.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    I talked to him about a week ago. His health appears to be doing miraculously well. He was burdened with some of the folks that he deals with. He visits here and I assume under another user name.
    I made a quick reply to this post and I may not have expressed what I was saying very well.
    When I mentioned that Ken was burdened with some of the folks that he deals with, I'll go into deeper detail. Ken was miraculously healed of his physical problems which many of us older members knew about.
    Ken is now a Christian and is doing well. He is having problems with some in the "so called" religious community. I talked to him about this problem and I need to follow up. I had planned on contacting him today but it was a busy day and when I talk to him, our conversation can be long winded so to speak.
    When I mentioned that Ken visits here, he does. He mentioned some posts here that I had made or responded to when I talked to him last.

Hope this answers the OP's question.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

I'm A Honcho!

It is great to hear that his health is improved. It is also great to hear that he still has contact with this forum. He is definitely a man worth knowing.

Custom Cast Boolits Google Search

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Master
    I'm glad to hear his health has improved, I remember several years ago spending some time on the phone with him discussing just that...
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

I collect all things .32. If you have something you don't need, please let me know!

Boolit Master

I used to talk to Ken all the time years ago on the chat feature here. I miss talking to him.

I'm actually just making this post in hopes this makes it back to him.

Ken's heart would likely be aflutter over my 3 most recent acquisitions. My dream 1911, a Redhawk .45 Colt that takes .45acp in moon clips, and a 450 Bushmaster upper.

Hope you're well, Ken.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Big wave to Ken.
    Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. - Albert Schweitzer

Yeah, I love cast iron cookware.

Life is too short. Live yours to the fullest.

Boolit Master
    He is a stand up guy, wishing only the best for him.
    Hell, I was there!