Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionWidenersTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad Data
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Church

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    I pastor a small flock of 16 Brothers and Sisters in Christ and am so happy to serve in the capacity God has granted me. We meet in my house, There is no offering taken at all, God has already provided the bills to be paid and the church is cleaned by my loving help mate. Church is where God's people meet and that is here at my house, I have listened to many belittle us for meeting in my house but God does not live in a building but in His people!
    Thank you . My church started meeting in the pastors home , when people coming got to about 20 a local funeral home let them meet in their Chapel . Times for the service had to vary for funerals . We now have a building and around 140 attending for the service .

We do a lot of outreach , have a great youth program , drug rehab program and many that will work . GOD is amazing !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master
    I visited here often when I was an atheist. Even as an atheist, common decency dictates anyone in this, or any Chapel, show respect. If someone cannot do that, they should not enter.

For the few who wish to instigate, most here are good people. Yes, there are one or two, who have made posts that have made me question their true beliefs, but that is to be expected. None of us are perfect....some less so.

I would hope banning is not necessary. Everyone should be welcomed. But everyone should show civility too. If you wish to stir the pot, go to the Pit. This is not the place for it. Just my $.02.

Snowing hard here, but leaving for church soon.
    Don Verna

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Don . You have always been welcome and have always been friendly and courteous .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    common decency dictates anyone in this, or any Chapel, show respect.
    I never understood why this was such a hard concepct for some people. Almost everyone I have ever met beleives different than me on some subject. A little common decency goes a long ways in this world.
    SPJ

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    I pastor a small flock of 16 Brothers and Sisters in Christ and am so happy to serve in the capacity God has granted me. We meet in my house, There is no offering taken at all, God has already provided the bills to be paid and the church is cleaned by my loving help mate. Church is where God's people meet and that is here at my house, I have listened to many belittle us for meeting in my house but God does not live in a building but in His people!
    Such people have no understanding of Church history either. The Church started meeting in homes in the first century. No reason why we should abandon that now!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Banned

There has been a growing home church movement for the last few years
    “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
    Matthew 18:20 et seq

Boolit Master

hopefully no one took my post the wrong way, just meant to show I attend church, just not a building.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    No rancher good and correct post we believers are the church and make it a church when we meet together to worship. My church started in my living room, moved as a bible study to a restaurant meeting room decided to organise as a church body that took from 93 to 2002 to develop. Still small church with a great group who love the Lord, worship him, and serve him.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    hopefully no one took my post the wrong way, just meant to show I attend church, just not a building.
    Heck no sir.

It live in God’s country in rural MI. I attend church both in a building, or sitting by the fire looking at the heavens, or walking in the woods. There are times I want the fellowship of others, and times when I find God alone with my thoughts.
    Don Verna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12